Enterprise Integrations Architect – Charity Sector
Our client is an established Charity founded in the UK over 100 years ago. They now support projects in over 100 countries Globally, providing humanitarian aid, fighting starvation and working to protect the most vulnerable in society.
They have an opening with their IT Department for an Enterprise Integrations Architect. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design, development and enhancement of enterprise solutions. Working with users globally throughout the organisation, the candidate will collaborate with a development team to plan and deliver solutions.
Area of responsibility:
- Integration Planning/Support – drive the integration strategy, oversee implementation and advise on governance.
- Oversee development work and provide technical leadership to ensure the solutions meet business needs, and are in-line with architectural principles, information security guidelines and are scalable for future needs
- Communication – Advise on potential technical conflicts or issues, as well as communicating the integration guidelines to all stakeholders
- Provide estimations for integration-related project tasks
- Risk Management & Compliance – Be proactive, identify risks and work to solve any issues
- Proven experience in working on Integration strategies, roadmaps, standards and design patterns
- Experience in managing large integration projects in multinational environments
- Architectural background
- Implementing Dell Boomi integration framework
- Clear understanding of web services (REST, SOAP), SOA, APIs and micro services
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Ability to communicate at both technical and non-technical level
*Police vetting will be required due to the post holder’s access to sensitive information.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an internationally recognised Charity organisation, to influence and shape how transformation projects are managed and delivered.
Please apply with CV for further details.