Job Description Summary
• The role of business operations is to be the production readiness steward for the platform, by managing, mitigating, or elevating awareness of the business risk of all customer interactions with technology platforms
• We accomplish this by linking every technology recommendation with a business value, continuously monitoring platform health indicators, and elevating awareness when one of our main objectives is at risk
• Support daily operations with a hyper focus on triage and then root cause by understanding the business implications of our products
• Shift left to be more proactive and upfront in the development process
• Pro-actively manage production and change activities to maximize customer experience, and increase the overall value of supported applications
• Streamlining and standardizing traditional application specific support activities
• Centralizing points of interaction for both internal and external partners by communicating effectively with all key stakeholders
• Align Product and Customer Focused priorities with Operational needs
• Takes focus on specific projects of Business Operations for a platform.
• Responsible for coordinating with the local team to ensure a particular project is completed to enhance the platform quality.
• Develops plans to improve quality for each project that impacts the platform.
• Ensures platform procedures are well documented.
• Helps to innovate on new methodologies to improve Business Operations.
• Coaches junior level employees on Business Operations best practices.
• Exposure in application development life-cycles and how it integrates with operations.
• Familiar with supporting a production application.
• Exposure in working across development, operations, and product teams to prioritize needs and to build relationships.