Technical Hospitality Manager (IT Department)
Salary: £45’000 per annum
Days: FT Monday – Friday
Contract Duration: Permanent (or contract with intention of permanency)
Technical Manager, Hospitality, Relationship Manager, Hotel technology, Engagement Manager, Client Support Manager
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Technical Hospitality Manager to manage the Hotel and Owner Solutions Engagement (EMEAA) for a globally successful hospitality group across the EMEAA region.
- Building an external and internal engagement plan for hotels, owners and colleagues across the region
- Ensuring plans, goals, and strategies are articulated correctly and in a consistent fashion
- Building an engagement plan for owner’s meetings, conferences, and BAU Meetings
- Deliver consistent engagement reporting and gathering feedback
- Ensuring messaging is compliant with the brand and communication standards
- Support the build of clear and concise communications to our hotels, owners, and business units
- Delivery of accurate monthly engagement reporting
- Creation of Engagement plans
- Management of EMEAA contact database
- Excellent English language communication skills, written and oral. Must understand the importance of a clear effective communication.
- Strong understanding of hotel operations and hospitality (technology)
- Ability to create plans long term and short term for delivering engagement activities
- Strong attention to detail for reporting and planning
- Ability to effectively sustain trusted relationships
- Knowledge of current desktop, server and network technologies with a strong focus on their use in the hospitality sector is a strong advantage
- Cultural awareness
If you are interested and feel that you are strongly suitable, please send over your CV for consideration.