We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced DTC Buyer to join a leading footwear manufacturer based in London.
As DTC Buyer your main responsibility is to plan, manage and execute the product investment and offering for the direct to consumer (DTC) business. You would also be responsible for defining the DTC product direction, driving in season performance and working towards growth targets by brand, market and category.
- Create the assortment and buy for DTC at SKU level, using historical data, optimal site SKU count, product trend opportunities, advertised styles and further investment opportunities. Ensure SKU range and depth for category and market level.
- Collaborate with brand product line managers to define the core DTC line as well as a range of exclusives that fulfil consumer needs, range of price points and competitive advantage over competitor brands
- Work with finance, onsite trading, brand marketing and wider ecommerce teams to create the initial plan forecast and define product margin by brand. Working from bottom up to get to daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Be the owner of short and long-term product strategies to grow the brands at DTC. Input into the product creation process; and, advocate for products/collections that will provide a point of difference for DTC.
Requirements for role:-
- Minimum education of a college bachelor’s degree in Business, Merchandising, or Mathematics.
- 4-6 years of retail/ecommerce (direct to consumer) buying and merchandise experience
- Experience working with a global business with regional offices is preferable
- Strong quantitative skills necessary.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills