We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to work with our growing team of Engineers in order to improve our Cloud infrastructure, development environments and increase our deployment capability and frequency.
You’ll have around 3-4 years of experience and bring a wealth of knowledge in setting up and configuring different infrastructures, environments and pipelines, and you’ll be comfortable prioritising solutions for maximum benefit to the rest of the team, and our customers.
Experience in the following is ideal:
- Able to configure deployment pipelines
- Implementation automated deployment of Infrastructure as code
- Monitoring and logging of key environments and services
- Maintain and improve our microservices environments
- Maintain network security
- AWS, Lambda, Elasticsearch, Elastic Beanstalk, Elasticache, VPC, EC2
- Terraform or Serverless Framework experience
- Experience in containerisation (e.g. AWS Fargate / Docker) would be a bonus A degree in a related Computer Science subject and any AWS certifications would be a big plus.
Benefits of the role:
- Work with a talented team of likeminds who truly love what they do.
- A competitive salary.
- Generous healthcare plan for you and your cohabitating partner.
- Pension plan.
- An employee assistance program available 24/7.
- Top spec equipment, and all of the software you need
- A chance to work in a creative, productive environment with all the snacks, fruit, coffee and tea you can eat/drink
- Plenty of drinks, team dinners and social events