Deputy Director of Digital Services – NHS, Healthcare, Deputy Director, IT, Digital Services
Deputy Director, Associate Director, Director, Digital Services, IT, NHS, Healthcare
Inside IR35 (will be required to use an Umbrella Company)
£up to 525 per day
6-9 month contract
A Deputy Director of Digital Services is required on a contract basis working closely with the Chief Information Officer, Trust Executives and Senior Managers. The successful candidate will provide leadership and have overall responsibility for the provision of IT and Clinical systems and services across the Trust.
- Provide leadership to the Digital Services team including day to day management of the delivery of Technology Services, team organisation and development.
- Producing Learning and Development plans for Digital Services staff members.
- Develop, monitor and provide regular reporting on Digital Technology Services policies, procedures and standards.
- Ensuring full Disaster Recovery and emergency contingency plans are in place to ensure ongoing access to critical data.
- Ensuring the Digital Services delivery meets required standards and SLA’s.
- Support the implementation of the wider Digital Transformation plan.
- Establish effective relationships with the CIO, Senior Management and Executive Leads.
To be considered we are looking for:
- Experience in a similar role, at Associate Director level or above, leading and managing a large IT Team in a large, complex Healthcare setting.
- Proven NHS background.
- Excellent knowledge of NHS IT Strategy, having contributed to IT Strategy development and delivery.
- Strong awareness of ITIL.
- Led large scale IT projects previously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to establish and build strong working relationships.
Please apply with CV for further details.