Who are IDPP?
IDPP are an IT and Telecoms recruitment agency. Established for over 20 years, we leverage our extensive global network and experience as IT and Telecoms recruitment specialists to source the best talent from around the world; and for our candidates, the best career and contract opportunities – without risk, without boundaries, without compromise, and without exception.
With offices in London and Chester, our specialist consultants help build a recruitment strategy by understanding our client’s business needs and building meaningful relationships across the sector.
We’re not shy on LinkedIn and Twitter, and our website has an “Our Team” page. Go be curious and inquisitive – we admire those traits in our team members.
This role (x2) will be based in our London Office near St James’s Park underground station.
We are currently seeking two (2) Database Administrators to join our London office for a 12 week initial period, with the possibility of permanent employment thereafter.
Why does this vacancy exist?
IDPP have been recruiting in the IT space for over 20 years, a fact that we’re very proud of. Over that time, technologies and recruitment strategies have developed and evolved, and the definition of “data quality” with it.
We have an extensive database, and prioritise data quality over data quality, which means that we need to maintain the quality of our records on an ongoing basis.
- Speaking with current and prospective candidates to ensure we are targeting the most relevant and attractive roles for them, and updating their availability and future aspirations.
- Database cleaning – inputting &/or changing candidate data on our CRM system, such as contact information, skills etc. Data Quality is a top priority.
- Sending out marketing information to candidates regarding suitable vacancies.
- Supporting the Delivery team with accurate searches for large resource projects.
- Assisting our business development team by providing useful and relevant market data.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills – must be confident on the telephone with a personable manner.
- Experience working with data entry, any knowledge of CRM systems would be advantageous.
- Genuine interest in business and technology.
- Knowledge of the recruitment sector would be beneficial, but not essential. Willingness and enthusiasm to learn is much more important!
- Must be computer literate. No programming skills are required, but you must be able to navigate Windows 10, use MS Office packages, and learn how to use new systems with few barriers.
- Talking on the phone (hands free) and typing at the same time is essential.
- Attention to detail – recording the correct data (such as location, salary etc) accurately is important, and completing data entry fully is extremely important. In summary, you must be meticulous.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, who is always available to guide and coach
- We can’t stress this enough – we have a genuinely supportive environment. There’s no cut throat culture at IDPP. One person’s success is everyone’s success, and one person’s struggle is shared across the business.
What’s in it for you?
- Though we’d love it if you had experience in this type of role previously, we’re happy to train the right person so long as the fundamental traits are in place.
- We’ll provide you with all the equipment you you’ll need, including a laptop, handsfree headset, multiple screens
- You’ll gain valuable knowledge and training of the IT and recruitment industries, including sales techniques, communication skills, and technical knowledge in various sectors.
- We have fresh fruit delivered to the office. It’s not a huge perk, but it’s quite nice, isn’t it?
- We’ll offer an hourly rate of £10.00, but can be flexible depending on experience.
- All of our permanent employees become shareholders (post probation period)
- We use the latest technologies, including multiposters, LinkedIn Recruiter, video interviewing technology, video conferencing technology, interactive whiteboards etc
This is a temporary position until April 2020, with the opportunity to move into a permanent position for candidates looking to develop a career within recruitment.
Please apply with CV for further details.