Our client is currently seeking a Data Warehouse Analyst with experience working in an NHS setting to be responsible for the support (stability, maintenance and enhancement) of the organisations data warehouse. There may be opportunities to take on development work as part of this role.
This will be an initial 3 month contract with a likelihood of further extensions and will fall inside the scope of IR35.
This post will predominantly be remote based but applicants must have the capability to make occasional visits to the Essex based site
· Excellent SQL skills including cross server queries
· Excellent SSRS and SSIS skills including building and supporting
· Understanding of subscription reports with dynamic and static distribution lists
· Ability to interpret requirements, seeking clarity where necessary to deliver appropriate solutions in a timely manner.
· Able to work flexibly according to work pressures and priorities
· Experience of supporting BI and reporting services
· SQL Server Administration skills
· General IT infrastructure skills (Networking, Browsers, firewalls)
· Knowledge of Visual Studio .NET/VB
· Experience of building and supporting Qlikview reports
· Experience of building and supporting PowerBi
· Previous experience of working with and reporting on NHS Data
· Previous experience of using and working with Medway BI or Lorenzo data
· Knowledge and experience of RTT/18 Week Waiting list reporting
· Knowledge and experience of NHS Cancer waiting lists
· Knowledge of Somerset and Exeter Cancer data
· Experience of Azure
For further information or to apply for this role please respond to this advert with a copy of your up to date CV or contact Richard New on 02083347562 .