Data Migration Project Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Data Migration Project Manager to join a forward-thinking IT solutions company. The role is based in Dublin however, the client will also consider candidates that are happy to relocate for the contracts 9 month duration. There will also be an element of travel as part of the role - mostly between Ireland, UK and occasionally Europe.
The Data migration manager for New Client On-boarding will be required to demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of Project management and Data Migrations and will take the lead role in the management of the Data migration work stream.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive Data migration strategy and playbook and ensure all tasks are delivered / completed on a timely basis.
- Conduct Data mapping sessions with clients to assess their existing files and data and map these to applications. This will include data and image files.
- Provide frequent progress/ status reporting.
- Lead data migration, working closely with Business readiness and vendor data migration Teams and Operations.
Qualifications and Experience :
- Expert knowledge of Data migrations.
- Excellent administrative, organisational and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure.
- Demonstrated leadership skills including initiative, accountability, credibility, and consensus building.