Role: IMS Engineer (information management System)
Location: Hungary or Czech Republic
Duration: 2 years
Our Client is seeking IMS Engineers to be based in both Hungary and Czech Republic. The task at hand will be integration and migration of a new IMS system moving away from old one and taking it back in house.
Voice Core is leading the project for the IMS Voice Migration, whose main goals are:
- Extraction of Voice customer data from central IMS solution into pre-defined data format
- Integration of target IMS/Voice solution into IT estate (e.g. provisioning, mediation etc)
- The main objective of this workstream is to ensure that all design requirements are complete.
- IMS Engineers will support the definition of the high-level design (HLD), node low level design (LLD) and Test Plans.
- In summary, the task at hand will be integration and migration of a new IMS system moving away from old one and taking it back in house
Knowledge and Experience Needed:
- Expertise in Design/Development, Integration, Migration & Support IMS nodes i.e. P/I/S CSCF, Huawei/ATOS/Ericsson AS, Ericsson/Nokia HSS
- Experience in different SBCs/MGCF/MGW's such as Huawei,Acme/Oracle/Huawei/Ericsson A/I SBC,Genband Q20, Huawei/Ericsson MGCF/MGW, etc
- Very good understanding of IN, protocol interfaces and routing protocols
- CPE management tools such as (ACS/TFTP/DHCP/Boot Protocols)
- Knowledge on IT systems ( OSS/BSS systems)
- Experience in Security/Regulatory compliance as per local countries
- Experience in Complex project delivery life cycles
- Prior experience in the preparation of Features and Network HLD/LLD's
- Good communication and written skills
The IMS Engineer shall deliver the following:
- Technical experts to discuss design topics in workshops and requirement meetings, having the expertise in the following areas: Fixed IMS, Integration between IT and NW interfaces, Security, Fixed Cable Access
- HLD, node LLD, Interface Specifications, Test plans documents. This includes IMS design for Fixed NW, IMS design for I-SBC
Please apply today with your CV for consideration.