Key Skills: Cyber Security, Cyber, Security, Network Security, Threat Intelligence, Vulnerability, Security Assurance, Resilience,
Our leading central London based client requires a Cyber Security Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will have a proven background of conducting security assurance assessments and audits and will be responsible for managing remediation plans.
- Support the roll out of a threat intelligence lead vulnerability testing scheme that is to be introduced across the major Communications Provider community. This will include, working with stakeholders in scoping, agreeing, managing and monitoring progress against a remedial action plan of vulnerability tests.
- Working closely with other regulators, both within the UK and beyond.
- Work with other members of the team in responding to and assessing telecoms and digital infrastructure company responses to security incidents that occur in their infrastructure which are reported.
- Work with colleagues within the investigations teams to provide technical support in relation to any enforcement activity.
- Experience and understanding of conducting security assurance assessments and audits and managing remediation plans.
- Understanding of the types of threat actors that would target the sector and cyber security threats they present.
- Experience with evaluating technical vulnerabilities and identifying reasonable and appropriate control measures.
- Experience across all cyber security risk management domains (strategy; governance and risk management; protection, detection, response, recovery and resumption of services; situational awareness; testing).
- Solid understanding of the internet suite of protocols, networking, routing and DNS.
- Understanding of network topologies including fixed and mobile
- Experience in practical application of leading practice cyber standards and guidance, such as 10 Steps to Cyber Security
- Written and oral communication skills including clear and effective presentation to both internal and external audiences.
If this role is of interest, please submit your CV for immediate consideration.