We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer service professional to join our client who are a high-end financial services company for a 6 month contract based in North London.
As CJM Specialist you will be responsible for creating and delivering all products and services required to deliver amazing experiences for the customers. You will do this by leading the end-to-end customer journey and taking accountability for both 'run' and change activities of your journey, with the balance tilted towards transformational change and innovation.
Other key tasks for this role-
- Owning, monitoring and measuring the end to end customer proposition, experience and performance for customer journey.
- Delivering strong performance and meeting commercial targets for customer journey
- Owning, managing and supervising the risks in the business area, ensuring mechanisms are in place to identify, report, manage and mitigate risk
Skills and experience needed-
- Experience in mapping customer journeys, highlighting key pain/friction points and highlighting requirements
- Strong leadership and people management skills with the ability to lead, inspire, coach and develop teams of professionals performing diverse activities
- A passion for improving the customer experience
- The ability to collaborate, challenge and influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of delivering customer centric transformational change is also desirable.