Our client; a Global Healthcare business and data automation company, are seeking a Customer Support Analyst to join their team providing First Line IT Support over the telephone, online/ email and be part of their friendly Customer Support Team.
This is an excellent opportunity which would suit a Customer Service Professional who would like to pursue a career within IT Support.
- Required to resolve, escalating as needed to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Monitor the Customer Support queue in CRM (Salesforce). Qualify and allocate first level support cases and take ownership of cases that cannot be resolved at Tier 1.
- Log cases in CRM, ensuring tickets are regularly updated with all relevant information.
- Monitor job queues and take steps to resolve any alerted items
- Accept and resolve tier 1 support cases, initiating swarms when required to troubleshoot issues and reduce the need for escalation
- Carry out detailed investigations (including remote access sessions) to resolve support cases.
- Document all troubleshooting processes and actions performed to resolve cases within CRM
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft desktop products
- 1 Year's experience within IT Support (desirable)
- Customer focused, and solution orientated
- Analytical and structured approach
- Rigorous and detailed oriented
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and conflicting priorities
- Salesforce CRM System knowledge (desirable)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Focused professional who would like to excel in a rewarding environment.
Please apply today with your up to date CV for immediate consideration!