Our client; a UK Wide Leader in Technology are seeking to recruit a Contract Co-ordinator to join their team in Crawley to support the Contract Support Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to assist the deployment of the engineering resources for the Traffic Signal Maintenance contracts across Southern England and ensure SLA’s are achieved.
This opportunity will suit a Contract/ Project Coordinator professional who would like to develop their career within this!
- Assist with producing monthly reports and continual monitoring of performance again the reactive and planned elements of the contracts.
- Liaise with customer on any enquiries or requests for information.
- Provide costs for any works outside of the "fixed price" element and agree with the customers.
- Liase with sub-contractors.
- Provide adminstration support to include ordering, reporting on timesheets, archiving and any other adhoc duties as required
- Supporting the contract mangement team in their duties
- General Administration Duties
- Experience of working in an "operational", service or construction environment is desirable but not essential
- Wide ranging general adminstration knowledge
- Experience of completing documentation and producing information packs for job packs.
- Working on computerised business mangement systems - Oracle is desired.
- Used to liasing with internal employees and external customers / contractors.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorites.
- Work well as part of team but equally can work on own.
- Remain calm under pressure or when busy.
If this is of interest, please apply today with your up to date CV.