Skills: Cloud Solutions, Architecture, Cloud Architect, AWS, Azure, ASP.Net, Cloud, Pre Sales, IaaS, PaaS
Our industry leading client requires a Cloud Solutions Architect to join their growing team on a permenant basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company at a key point in their growth and development.
Please note that candidates can be based out of a number of locations: Birmingham, Cheshire, Belfast, London, Newcastle, Leeds or Glasgow.
- Educate, guide and advise on architectural best practices on the public cloud (AWS or Azure)
- In collaboration with Sales and Pre-Sales Architects, drive revenue growth for both new and existing customers
- Act as technical lead for public cloud engagements
- Assit in redining and maturing public cloud strategy
- Ensure alignment of business and technical objectives for internal and customer projects
- Provide thought leadership to internal colleagues across Sales and Service Delivery
- Enable internal teams through training and the creation of new tools and processes
Skills & Experience:
- Deep understanding of public cloud computing, including IaaS, PaaS, and servless.
- 2 years experience with the AWS and/or Azure platforms
- 3 years experience working in technical pre-sales or customer facing architecture
- Significant experience of architecting and implementing cloud solutions
- Experience in leading technical workshops
- Good knoweldge of relational and non-relational databases
- Understanding of DevOps practices and associated tool sets
- Undertanding and identity and access managmenet
- Commercially aware with strong client facing and vendor relationship management skills
- Ideally the right candidate will also hold one or multiple accreditations associated with AWS and Azure
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.