Platform Engineer – Azure, AWS
Days: FT Monday – Friday
Contract Duration: ASAP – Until 18th September 2019 (Approx 6 month with likely extension)
Platform Engineer, Azure, AWS, Automated compliance, checking code, Security Engineering, Vulnerability Management, Agile Squads,
Our Client is seeking a Platform Engineer with 3 years of experience to be based within Heathrow, working jointly across the Security Engineering and Vulnerability Management Agile Squads to implement and maintain automated compliance checking code.
- 3 years’ experience in role The Platform Engineer will be responsible for automating the build and configuration of the chosen platform components.
- Will be expected to create deployment pipelines and be familiar with continuous delivery concepts and tools like Ansible, Jenkins, OpenShift, Chef for AWS, or ARM templates, Visual Studio, and other Azure based tools.
- The Platform Engineer will be expected to work on telemetry and monitoring solutions using tools like Splunk and AppDynamics and maybe called upon to script solutions for monitoring and management.
- The Platform Engineer will be expected to have a certification on either Azure or AWS, but knowledge and experience in both.
- 3 years of experience as a Platform Engineer
- Experience of creating deployment pipelines, and scripting solutions for monitoring & management
- Knowledge and experience of Azure and AWS
- A Certification of Azure or AWS
- Experience of working on telemetry and monitoring solutions using Splunk and AppDynamics
- Experience with mentioned tools such as Ansible, Jenkins, Openshift, Chef for AWS or ARM templates, visual studio, and other Azure based tools.
Please apply today if interested in this position.