Our leading IT Services Solutions client requires an Audio-Visual Engineer for an initial 3-month contract engagement to be based in central London.
- Audio Visual (AV) configuration, management, support and engineering
- Must have experience supporting mission critical Zoom deployment and adaption projects
- Experience with tech / environments such as Large, Medium and Small Zoom rooms: DTEN D7 Monitor, Dell Opti Plex 7050 Micro,
- Creston, Polycom & Samsung kit experience
- AV / IT network systems design and infrastructure
- Developing and delivering training
Duties and responsibilities included
- Maintenance – ensuring technology works right the first time
- Fix or procure new equipment when checks highlight problems or issues
- Create technology guides/handbooks/manuals to ensure systems can be effectively managed and supported
- Troubleshoot diagnose and resolve incidents to resume normal service and minimise downtime working with suppliers in line to SLAs
- Research new technologies and prepare business cases where investment is needed
For immediate consideration please submit your CV.