This is a 12 months opportunity to join a Global Financial Technology company in a customer-facing environment, to lead the processing implementation projects of a technical and non-technical nature. Deliver standard implementation activities ensuring quality and reliability of the implementations.
- Provide end-to-end project execution throughout processing implementation projects.
- Assess and document customer needs and according implementation activities.
- Drive customer processing implementation projects of electronic payments processing business activities following the global project coordination methodology.
- Guide customers through applicable processing rules, specification and documentation
- Identify appropriate processing implementation support documentation (contracts, agreements, forms etc.) to be provided by customers,
- Handle multiple customer processing implementation projects in parallel.
All About You:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Exact Sciences, Business or equivalent work experience.
Knowledge / Experience:
- Up to three years of “Information Technology” system knowledge, with good understanding of network technology, applications, and project management.
- Good knowledge in payment transaction processing, digital eco-system and industry business principles.
- Understanding digital solutions (converged wallets, Push payment solutions) and good understanding of digital ecosystem, mobile wallet, mobile apps, APIs;
- Understanding of payment processing systems, formats and associated customer host interface testing services and principles.
- Understanding of the 4-party model and the full transaction life-cycle for company brands
- Ability to interact well with the customer
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good project management skills
- Ability to manage change in a technical work environment
- Ability to work in a matrix organizations and cross functional teams