We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Software developer with extensive C experience to work with our client - a leading provider of technology solutions within the travel industry. The contract will be for 12 months and based in West London.
The business has developed a new generation of high-profile mission critical passenger systems. The C Developer will work within a team of IT professionals to deliver solutions to their clients across the globe.
This is a great chance to join a forward-thinking company to complete an interesting and exciting project that will change the way we travel!
- Deliver Developments on time and within budget to customer satisfaction.
- Contribute to all phases of Change Requests raised.
- Identification of appropriate and effective solutions for assigned problems within
- Service Level Agreements Targets. Problem monitoring.
- Deliver Maintenance and Support to high customer service levels.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience applying Object Orientated Concepts in design/solutions development.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience with C , Linux, Unix and Oracle.
- Exposure to relevant project work and understanding of Project Life Cycle and deliverables.
Knowledge of other airline and travel systems would be advantageous.