A leading global technology company is looking to speak with talented C Developer looking for their next contract challenge to provide support on multiple projects that will be developing and improving new technology in Global Distributed Systems (GDS), Passenger Management Systems (PMS) and more.
You will be developing and improving technology that will enable commercial environments and business processes to run more efficiently. You will be part of a team that will be responsible for high profile mission critical passenger systems in the area of check-in, load control, inventory and reservations, the technology you will be working on are reliant on object-oriented methods of development.
- Deliver developments on time and within budget to customer satisfaction
- Produce appropriate documentation associated with projects
- Contribute to all phrases of Change Request raised
- Deliver, maintain and support to high customer service levels
- Identification of appropriate and effective solutions for assigned problems within Service Level Agreements Targets
- Problem monitoring
- Ensure full adherence to company and local standards (project cycle, process, documentation)
Essential Technical Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience applying Object Oriented Concepts in design/ solutions development
- Experience of data comms and protocols: XML, JSON, REST, etc.
- Experience with distributed version-control systems: Git or Mercurial
- Able to work in an organised way under pressure to ensure that the company meets its commitment to deliverables or SLAs
- Commitment to standard procedures and documentation for the benefit of the team and the users: Full understanding of Project Life Cycle and deliverables.
- C , Linux, Unix, and Oracle (2 years’ experience
Industry Knowledge/ Experience:
- Exposure to relevant project work (2 years)
- Knowledge of hotel IT systems, e.g. CRS, PMS
- Involvement in analysing large system life projects (2 years)
- Develop in C (minimum 2 years)
Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related subject