Skills: Business Analyst, BA, Business Analysis, Change, Transformation, Strategy,
An experienced Business Analyst is required by a large, corporate business based near to Bishop's Stortford.
The successful candidate will have a background in a range of industries and will be responsible for supporting the development of IT strategy and technology change roadmap. You will also work closely with key business and IT stakeholders to define and deliver technology change projects.
This is an integral role in ensuring the business meets its strategic goals by planning and implementing change effectively.
- Identify and shape technology change, ensuring alignment to business needs.
- Documenting business cases to demonstrate benefits, risks, and support financial decisions.
- Understand and map ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ states and processes.
- Assess and review the impact of proposed business, technical and operational change.
Work with business stakeholders and 3rd parties to establish technical vision and solutions, making recommendations as required. Act as a liaison between stakeholders, suppliers and other group functions.
- Business Analysis experience within a Change Management / transformation programme environment.
- Experience across a range of different industries, and within complex commercially driven environments.
- Significant experience of Business / Benefit Case development.
- Strong business process modelling skills.
- Ability to extract data from various sources in order to design, develop and execute complex analyses and reports.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills; ability to influence and negotiate desired outcomes.
Please apply with CV for further information.