Business Analyst- £35,000
My client an award-winning software house the produce software solutions to the healthcare sector. Due to expansion of their client base they are looking for Business Analyst to assist in the implementation of a new software product for their clients
About the role
Working in the implementation team, the role of the Business Analyst is to take responsibility for the implementation, management and service delivery of the solution once contracts have been exchanged.
You will undertake overall organisation of the product and delivery, be responsible for liaising with senior executives within the organisation and agency suppliers. The purpose of the business analyst is to ensure the smooth implementation and on-going delivery of the 3rd party technology platform.
- Working in partnership with the Project Manager, the Business Analyst will support the, taking responsibility for the project implementation, account management and product development of the technology.
- Support the PM with the project implementation and coach team members on your area of expertise.
- Take accountability for all elements of the project to ensure successful delivery, overseeing the project methodology, services and documentation is kept to a professional standard across the business.
- Gather and sign off requirements from the clients, creating process flows and providing specifications to the 3rd party technology provider to enhance the product offering.
- Deliver all project requirements, within pre-defined project plan and timescale i.e. requirements definition,
- Identify, quantify and flag any risks and issues to success of projects to overall Project owners.
- Be actively involved in product development
- Design and manage the processes and controls to ensure testing meets agreed quality standards and all relevant stakeholders have visibility of testing progress and quality
- Create Mock-ups and Design how the new functionality works within the current platform.