Business Analyst – Telco, IMS, OSS
We are looking for Business Analysts with extensive Telecoms industry experience to join our client’s UK team, supporting their established Tier 1 Telco Media clients.
Our client supports their Telco customers across a variety of technology and digital transformation projects by leveraging their unparalleled industry knowledge.
- Understanding of delivery methodologies such as waterfall and agile.
- General understanding of business systems and networks (BSS, OSS).
- Business process design and improvement.
- Mapping customer journeys.
- Analyzing, documenting, and managing business requirements and providing functional assurance.
- Deliverables and acceptance definition, building, managing, and validating requirements.
- Communications planning and management.
- Stakeholder analysis and management Interacting with clients, both internal and external, to supply information.
- Delivery - BA deliverables planning and management & workshop planning and facilitation.
- Conducting impact assessment and supporting business change activities.
- Preparing / Reviewing user acceptance test scenarios and scripts
- Producing and presenting reports, business cases and other client deliverables
- Assisting with the creation of presentations and other materials for end user training.
- Primary and secondary research gathering.
- Experience of working as a business analyst in a major consultancy and the ability to demonstrate core consulting values.
- An appreciation of telecommunication and media market trends.
- An understanding of core telecommunication business processes
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Ability to drive one’s deliverable sand workstream independently.
- Working collaboratively with clients and delivery teams to deliver a first-class service.
- Experience and understanding of end-to-end system integration deliveries.
- A sound approach to problem solving and adapt rapidly to changing situations as well as customer’s ways of working.
- A very high standards of written, spoken and presentation English.
- Knowledge of the change control process and the ability to analyze change to minimize impact on requirements and implementation.
Please apply with your up-to-date CV for immediate consideration.