Are you looking for a new contract opportunity?
An exciting new Business Analyst role has arise with a leading provider of technology solutions for the travel industry based in West London. You'd be working with customers and the development team to interpret new functional requirements.
- Producing product specifications and contributing to production of feasibility studies.
- Working with customers and development teams to interpret new functional requirements
- Working with Test Systems groups to write and execute test plans and test scripts to ensure quality of systems delivered
- Contribute to the development of project implementation plans and assisting in the coordination of related activities
- Liaising with customer's representatives, technical staff and external suppliers as and when is necessary
- Understanding of project life cycle and development environments
- Knowledge of UML and Rational Rose
- 3 years of DCS applications and processes
- Understanding of test methodologies and familiar with test tools
- Experience in word/excel and other office applications
- Involvement in analysing large system life projects
- Degree or equivalent in computer science/ MBA or related project
- This role may require working overtime