Our client; a UK Leader in Technology are seeking to expand their Bid Writing Team based in Warwick reporting to the Head of bidding- Transport.
This is a permanent opportunity which would suit a Bid professional who would like to expand their existing career and develop.
- High-quality content and responses for Bid and Proposal submissions for the Transport business.
- Contribute to developing win strategy and interpreting strategy into written responses, aligning responses with overall value proposition.
- Craft responses uniquely for the opportunity and work with Subject Matter Experts to ‘smooth’ technical writing without changing technical propositions.
- Participate in workshops and method development events to information gather.
- Develop high-quality re-usable content for use in future Bids and Proposals to be stored within Bid library)
Experience/ Qualifications required:
- Experience in the production of high-quality content and responses for Bids, Proposals and product documentation.
- Experience in gathering information, working closely with Subject Matter Experts and bid management teams to deliver winning responses.
- A degree in English/Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience and qualifications is desirable but not essential
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Demonstrable experience of winning as part of high performing and efficient Bid team
If this is of interest, please apply today for immedate consideration