Skills: AWS, DevOps, SysOps, Dev-Ops, Azure, Amazon Web Services,
Our leading IT Services Solutions client requires a AWS Engineer for a 6 month contract to be based on their end client site in West London.
Required Skills & Experience:
- AWS – Architect & Dev (SysOps/DevOps Certs Preferred)
- Configuration Management
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery
- Advanced knowledge of system tuning and performance optimisation.
- Strong automation experience
- Scripting capability – working knowledge of at least one of the top tier programming languages
- Networking and Internet fundamentals
- Storage management, design and support
- Excellent working knowledge of popular monitoring/alerting/dashboarding solutions (Zabbix, CloudWatch, New Relic, Prometheus, Grafana etc)
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Essential Experience with following tools and services:
- AWS - EC2/ECS/S3/ELB/ALB/NLB/RDS/IAM/VPN/Direct connect/Lambda/
- Terraform (AWS as the provider)
- Concourse or other YAML based pipeline tool
This is an urgent role with interviews taking place early next week, please submit your CV for immediate consideration.