Skills: AI, Artificial Intelligence, IOT, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence Solutions, AI Specialist, AI Technologist
Our industry leading client has a unique and exciting requirement for an AI Systems Specialist to join their business at a key part of their growth in their Artificial Intelligence practice growth.
The client is looking to appoint a senior individual to work within Artificial Intelligence Practice across their expanding Artificial Intelligence Practice services team reporting to the Head of AI.
The individual will be very engaged with customers and will provide solutions to ‘C’ Level professionals across multiple AI business service disciplines.
The successful candidate will have a focus on Artificial Intelligence and IoT based solutions, and b able to facilitate next generation business service delivery and end user of AI and IOT solutions for customers.
- Work as part of the internal Innovation Group to formulate strategy, define service offerings and plan the go-to-market approach for Artificial Intelligence Practice services
- Co-ordinate with the Head of Artificial Intelligence and the wider corporate organisation, to identify opportunities, and lead the discussions with customers to define innovative Artificial Intelligence Practice solutions for their business
- Manage and take a hands-on role in structured, detailed and compelling pre-sales engagements ensuring in-depth stakeholder engagement throughout long & complex sales cycles
- Assist the sales team to drive revenue & profitability growth across our Artificial Intelligence Practice customers
- Build strong relationships at ‘C’ level and amongst key leaders within the organisation and their Customer organisations, becoming a trusted advisor and solution leader.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Extensive knowledge of Artificial Intelligence, telecoms and IOT, from a technology, services, software, applications and operational perspective.
- Experience of architecting and defining large scale complex Artificial Intelligence solutions
- Possess demonstrable experience of leading the pre-sales activities for high value, complex Artificial Intelligence and IOT solutions
- The character, maturity and experience to operate effectively at ‘C’ level professionals across multiple industry sectors. Must be able to get attention and drive the agenda and solutions
- Understand and have opinions on the future evolution of Artificial Intelligence and Technology solutions to best deliver innovation solutions to drive solutions.
- Able to coordinate people and resources across the organisation to efficiently solution innovative solutions.
- Strong technical Artificial Intelligence, sensor systems electronics and development knowledge foundation
Our client is offering a fantastic overall package for this role which will include an annual bonus.
This is a unique opportunity to join a leading organisation and play an integral part in their growth and development, please submit your CV in the first instance for a confidential chat.