Our client is seeking an Application Support Specialist who will work in a small Product team and be responsible for system stability, maintenance and enhancements for a portfolio of line of business Applications.
The role will be expected to be the Technical SME for the assigned Application portfolio. This will require a strong understanding of the technology products, interfaces, the underlying architecture and the business processes.
The role will act as an escalation point for queries and lead implementations of new functionality. The role will also continually evaluate and recommend system and/or data enhancements to existing solutions and processes.
- Provide technical assistance, application support, usage advice and guidance to Council customers and third parties
- Support all elements of the Application life cycle, from implementation to decommission
- Lead the technical implementation of new functionality/releases, including management of supplier resources and outputs
- Lead technical workshops (requirements, design, etc.) and reviews with project teams (including with suppliers)
- Provide test plans and system testing for upgrades
- Assist with UAT and assist project teams with SME and project implementation support.
- Escalate incidents and problems encountered within an Application to our software suppliers and implement the resolution
- Produce and maintain documentation of application environments, data-flows, and support processes
- Provide support and expertise to projects and enhancements to ensure successful Service Transition into Production support.
Attach your CV for consideration.