6 months contract to start with, but it will convert into a permanent role.
Reading (initially working from home)
Our client – a Leader in the Enterprise Data Protection, is seeking a detailed oriented, customer focused, energetic Administrative Specialist to join our clients’ Administrative Shared Service team. The Administrative Shared Service team is key to supporting leaders and business operations. The successful candidate will have a collaborative and approachable work style, be exceptionally well-organized with ability to multi-task and prioritize and possess executive facing written and verbal communication skills. The role will report to the Manager of Administrative Shared Services.
- Data entry facilitation of contracts, SOWs, PRs, and POs, in alignment with procurement policies.
- Review invoices and input for receivables.
- Coordination of presentation and presentation material.
- Maintains documents, electronic and hard copy.
- Acts as delegate for system reviews and approvals in Oracle, WD, VMS, eTime, and Concur, in alignment with procurement policies.
- Coordinates project and customer meetings and engages internal stakeholders for delivery, commitments, and deadlines.
- Receives, consolidates, and proofs project and customer presentations and materials.
- Coordinates meeting/event planning, facilities, agendas, and speakers.
- Facilitate stakeholder reminders and action item follow ups.
- Books internal venues and resources to support meeting and events.
- Coordinates complex international and domestic travel.
- Coordinates itineraries with other participants.
- Ensures compliance to travel policies.
- Prepares and submits expense reports.
- Maintains office supplies and submits supply orders.
- Contacts stakeholders to coordinate delivery of research requests and briefing materials.
- Raises issues and schedules recovery for IT or system related issues.
- Resource for and expert on company processes, procedures, and policies.
- Awareness of client personal conflicts and schedule.
Please apply with your up-to-date CV for immediate consideration.