Our client, an established leader in IT Solutions are currently seeking a 2nd/3rd IT Support professional to join their friendly but expanding team based in Twickenham, London on a permanent basis.
This will ideally suit an IT Support individual who has a couple of years prior experience within IT Support (1st/2nd line) and has a passion for delivering excellent IT Support to clients!
- To support our clients, diagnosing and resolving their IT issues with Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10, Microsoft Office 2010,2013, 2016 or other software. Support over phone, remote and onsite.
- To carry out regular site visits to clients to maintain their systems and install new equipment.
- Prepare new computers for clients and upgrade older computers.
- System Administration of Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016 server including: Active directory, DHCP, DNS, NTFS permissions
- Administration of security products such as ESET Antivirus
- Good working knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 including being able to install Windows from scratch and run repair tools.
- Good working knowledge of Office 356 and Exchange administration
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010/13/16 and associated Microsoft packages.
- Working knowledge of firewalls and Internet connections, diagnostics etc
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service
- Able to produce documentation (technical and non-technical)
- Excellent communication skills with very good verbal and written English
- Clean driving license
This a fantastic opportunity for an IT Support Career minded professional- please apply today for immediate consideration!