One of the UK's leading private provider of mental health services is looking for a 2nd line technician support to assist with hardware and software problems via phone and ticketing system. You will be joining an expanding team of technology analysts.
- To provide 2nd line technical support queries professionally and efficiently, maintaining a high degree of customer service for all support queries and ensure that all SLA’s are met
- To work effectively and productively with 3rd line support
- To take ownership of user problems, perform technical diagnosis and fix the issue either remotely or arrange a site visit.
- To log all calls on the tickets logging system and maintain full documentation
- To maintain user security on all systems
- Ensures that internal SLA’s and ITIL processes are followed
- Maintain a knowledge base of any software or hardware problems detected
- To arrange for external support visit where problems cannot be resolved remotely
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows desktop technologies (Windows 7/10/XP)
- Networking Experience (LAN, WAN & Wi-Fi)
- Experience using and troubleshooting Libra & MS Office Suite (2003,2007,2010 &2013)
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing & delegation)
- Knowledge of Active Directory & Exchange Server
- Understanding of Printers Set-up & Maintenance
- Understanding of PC hardware set-up /configuration and TCP/IP networking skills
- Excellent telephone manner and face to face communication skills
- Exposure to MS SQL server and power-shell would be beneficial
- IT related degree would be beneficial, but is not essential
Please note: all successful applicants will be subjected to a DBS disclosure check.