Skills: IT Support, Local Support Engineer, Service Desk, IT Support Engineer, Desktop Support, Deskside Engineer, First Line Support, 1st Line Support
Our client based in Hull requires a 1st/2nd Line Support engineer for an 6-month contract to assist customers with face to face, deskside and remote support.
- Provide deskside, face to face and remote support on IT related issues in a Windows 8/10 environment.
- Diagnosing and resolving IT hardware and software problems.
- Configuring PCs.
- Installing, upgrading and replacing core hardware and software.
Key Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 1 year experience of IT in a business environement.
- Strong knowledge of Windows8/10, Office365 and laptop hardware diagnosis/repair is essential.
- Will have worked within a Customer Services environment with strong customer service skills and been involved in relationship management.
Interviews to take place in the near future with a view of the right candidate starting as soon as possible, so please submit your CV for immediate consideration