1st Line Support Engineer – Helpdesk Support, IT Support
3 months contract
Based on site in Burnley, Lancashire
Shift pattern – 3 days on, 3 days off
Working hours: 6AM – 6PM
£160 – £200 per day (inside IR35)
We are looking for a reliable 1st Line Support Engineer to join our client’s fast paced dynamic IT team based in Burnley.
The main responsibility of the role is to maintain all IT Systems to a high standard ensuring operational availability and to respond effectively to all help-desk requests.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
- Install, configure, and upgrade operating systems and software, using standard business and administrative packages.
- To be responsible for an area of technical expertise
- Install, assemble, and configure computers, monitors, network infrastructure and peripheral such as printers, scanners and related hardware as required for new installation and office reconfiguration.
- Act as a technical resource to assist the business users.
- Make hardware and software acquisition recommendations.
- Maintain current knowledge of hardware, software, and network technologies.
Skills and experienced required:
- Active Directory (AD Manager Plus)
- Windows 10 & Office 2016 and above
- Both Mac and Windows devices experience
- Office 365
- Network Patching
- Wireless Technology – Mobile devices
- Manage Engine Service Desk or anything similar.
- ITIL Foundation minimum
Please apply with your up-to-date CV for immediate consideration.