IMS Technical Lead - Virtualization experience essential
£450 per day
An excellent new position has arisen for an IMS Technical Lead who has strong virtualisation knowledge & experience, to join a dedicated team at an exciting point in a leading telecommunication providers development.
The successful person will have the following experience and skills:
• Extensive Testing life cycle Experience
• Working experience on Agile delivery
• Virtualisation knowledge - VNF, VmWare
• Experience working with Cloud provider/solution (public, private, agile)
• Extensive knowledge of IMS core signalling and service flows
• Working experience on IMS components and elements
• Knowledge on automation/ integration tools like Jenkins, cucumber, and python scripting
• Knowledge of major cloud service providers, like AWS, Azure etc.
• Basic understanding of Infrastructure as Code (Programmable Infrastructure), and how you can achieve that by using tools like Puppet, Chef, Ansible etc.
• Knowledge of software containerization platforms like Docker and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes and Docker Swarm
If interested, please apply with CV if you meet the above criteria.
Technical Lead - IMS/RAN Performance
An excellent new position has arisen for a Technical Lead - IMS/RAN (Radio Access Network) Performance to join a dedicated team at an exciting point in a leading telecommunication providers development.
Essentially, we are looking for an experienced IMS/RAN Performance and configuration management, who has delivered VoLTE use cases for network improvement, in order to improve both user and network centric performance.
The successful person will have the following skills and experience:
• Experience with IMS/RAN Performance and Configuration management
• Delivered VoLTE, RAB e2e use cases for network improvement (quality, retainability, accessibility and call setup time)
• Experience in working in project delivery or leading technical role in improving both user and network centric performance
• Experience in either design, test or implementation of improvement on IMS or RAN components for tier I/II telco
• Knowledge of protocols, e2e call flows and network scenarios involving 4G RAN and VoLTE
• Knowledge on operating Performance tools for:
• Trend Analysis
• Performance dashboard
• Massive Data Analysis
• Network Optimization change planning
• Network Configuration change
• Cdata Collection/CDRs
• Deep dive analysis
• Experience working on performance project with tier I/II telco on identifying performance issues, solution for problems with possible quick wins to implement, publish detailed Report (RCA, Valuable Insights, Corrective Actions, Signature mapping ), Use case agreement, developing scope for performance projects around HW SW Config, parameter settings, Node KPIs, Logs, Traces etc.(as per requirements list)
• Worked on Drive test projects on Active Logs and Reports, Integration of Probes and data post processing
• Coordinate between the Drive test teams and the network functions on drive cdr’s and perform cdr analysis (MoS, DCR, CST, Failures) and validate the output to classify the problem domain (RAN, Transport, Voice Core, Packet Core)
If interested, please apply with CV for consideration.
My client is a leading technology company delivering ICT, mission-critical communication networks, operational systems and services. They are looking for an experienced infrastructure engineer to work with one of their Lewes based clients.
About the Role
Within the role of Infrastructure Engineer you will be responsible for both the design, development and implementation of short- and long-term solutions to IT needs through new and existing applications, systems architecture, network systems, infrastructure and the management of the IT infrastructure.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience managing complex infrastructure environments, as well as experience of general technical project delivery. You should have fantastic engagement skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with clients and colleagues.