This is a 12 months opportunity to join a Global Financial Technology company in a customer-facing environment, to lead the processing implementation projects of a technical and non-technical nature. Deliver standard implementation activities ensuring quality and reliability of the implementations.
All About You:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Exact Sciences, Business or equivalent work experience.
Knowledge / Experience:
This QA Tester opportunity will be with a Global Finance Technology company on an initial 6 months basis to join on an exciting project that will be delivering new technology that will innovate the payment industry.
- Be able to demonstrate strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving, and written communication skills to satisfy the main duties of this profession.
- Be detail-oriented, self-motivated individuals who can work closely with teams of designers, engineers, and other related personnel while also being able to work independently as needed.
- Applying testing programs to new software
- Identifying bugs in new systems and understanding how to resolve them
- Generating reports describing defects and resolutions
- Ensuring that new software products are ready to be deployed on the upper environment
- Working with development teams to prevent issues with new products
- Must have experience in tools as: Postman, GIT, ALM (eventually Jira), Selenium
- As language knowledge: UNIX, Java, SQL
- Knowledge or experience in the following would be advantageous; security testing, cryptography, development, support on PRD, End to End testing
This role will be on-site full-time at the Waterloo office.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global Financial Technology company for an initial 12 months basis to help shape and improve the company's operations environment and to provide expertise and knowledge on projects.
Provide technical support for company’s operations environment with an emphasis on networking technologies. Provide project support and applied engineering techniques to develop and implement new technology initiatives. Analyse trends over time to understand network performance and develop plans for improvement.
- Perform Tier II support functions for the Company's Operations Command Centre (OCC)
- Provide support on major projects and operations - BAU
- Develop documentation to support operations environment
- Plan, coordinate and implement change within the network infrastructure
- Interface on technical matters with Regional Internal Partners and Customers
- Being able to manage escalation and drive it to the end
- Broad knowledge with routing/switching, tunneling, security operations/engineering, MPLS
- Must have experiences in WIFI Cisco Technology
- Knowledgeable and experience in Operation Support disciplines and principles
- Firewall experience including Checkpoint and CISCO ASA
- Experiences with Palo Alto
- Good experience in Operation Support disciplines and principles.
- Knowledge of payment or banking industry
For this role you will need to be available for on-call work/ rotational.
My client is searching for an experience .Net Developer. You'll need to be very organised, pay close attention to detail and enjoy working in a fast paced environment with like-minded people.
There is no time for complacency in the world of technology; keeping up with the latest trends and solutions is essential for this role. As we continue to build strong customer relationships with existing and new clients, we'll need you to deliver customer focussed solutions.
Drawing on your experience to analyse, support and maintain our legacy systems and develop new ones, support & maintain legacy systems and implement creative but realistic solutions.
Compliance and regulations have never been more complex; you'll need to ensure we comply and meet our obligations, safeguarding us from potential risks.
Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we're providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a sucessful future, together.
• As a senior member of the team you will be responsible for building commercial Java-based, distributed, highly available applications, where system performance is critical!
• Do you have retail payments/e-commerce industry experience and looking to try something new?
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
• Have you mentored professionals of diverse skills and experience?
• Provide technical expertise for payment applications, which include secure, mission critical transaction processing systems.
• Collaborate with team members and internal stakeholders to ensure requirements meet customer needs.
• Produce innovative technical solutions to meet business and product strategies.
• Mentor and guide less experienced developers.
• Collaborate with Operations to ensure successful production deployment of software.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
• Experience developing large scale Java services and/or web user interfaces.
• Commercial experience with languages other than Java, particularly Python, Scala, Kotlin, Ruby, Groovy, C, or Objective-C.
• Familiarity with high availability distributed systems, SOA and RESTful messaging.
• Experience in Agile (Scrum) development.
• Proven experience working in a continuous integration environment and prefer collective code ownership.
• Ability to automate unit, integration and system tests.
• Knowledgeable about security concerns such as OWASP Top 10 and PCI DSS.
• Familiarity with APACS, ISO 8583, EMV or other card payment standards (desirable).
• Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
• Actively involved in your own professional development and skills growth.
Job Description Summary
• Experience with either RedHat Linux or Debian Linux system administration
• Experience using Puppet or similar for configuration management
• Experience in bash, python or perl scripting
• Working knowledge of VMware ESX and MySQL is desirable
A Global Technology company specialising in finance and payment are seeking to speak with Security professionals to join their innovative Identity Access Management Team to help drive and delivery the system migration project and offering guide and expertise in implementing physical access solutions.
This role is responsible for the implementation of physical security access services in the Asia Pacific region, including but not limited to, successful completion of system migrations to new badging platform, CCTV management, continued quality support on the platform, and implementation of new services
All About You