Telecom Installation Design Engineer
40’000 per annum
This is a fresh permanent opportunity due to growth, working for a stable and innovative infrastructure communications company remotely as an Installation Design Engineer.
We are seeking an experienced Installation Design Engineer who has previous experience to date of producing installation designs for core IP network/transmission equipment. This is not the actual installing role, it is producing the design documents for the installation of equipment.
The type of equipment involved will be Radio (RF, Distributed Antenna Systems), Digital TV, Public Address and Voice Alert systems, Wi-Fi network, Terminal Equipment (desk telephones, wireless APs, CCTV cameras, sound and light Beacons. This means we need an experienced Installation Design Engineer within Telecommunications who understands telecommunications cabling, infrastructure, and products; Someone can produce the required engineering designs, who has the necessary experience and essential skills to carry out the listed responsibilities below;
Skills, Experience, and Ideal Qualifications
Permanent Employee Perks;
If interested, please apply with your CV today to be considered.
FIBRE NETWORK PLANNER x 2
Contract Duration: 1st December 2020 – 31st March 2021
A new requirement has arisen for a Fibre Planner to work for one of the world’s most leading Telecommunication providers. Working closely with the Fibre Services Project Manager, and with the team to establish the work involved to close each network site with minimal impact on the network.
The successful person selected will be a strong Fibre Planner with HLD and LLD preparation experience, proficient with instructing detailed audits, and producing detailed splicing schedules/schematics. This is a contract role until end of March 2021.
As a Fibre Planner you will be expected to:
If interested, please apply with your CV today.
12- months contract
SC Cleared/or eligibility for SC Clearance
Remote with some client site visits (Vauxhall)
£400 per day
Start January 2021
Performance Test Analyst/Scripter
IDPP is representing a global company that offers a comprehensive range of ICT solutions and services spanning business applications and data analytics, enterprise networks and digital workspaces, datacenters and cloud service, telecommunications infrastructure, and cybersecurity.
They have an organizational structure consisting of small-scale Business Units, which are close to the customer and where accessibility and employee involvement make the difference. Together with other Business Units, provide complex tailor-made services to customers.
High customer satisfaction has led to growth of their organization and we plan to build on its success in the coming years. Because of this growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic and driven senior Network Engineer for Business Unit Services.
What you do?
The Business Unit Services manages and maintains complex ICT environments. As a senior Network Engineer, you are together with the incident coordination team responsible for the quality of the technical management and maintenance activities. You come into contact with a wide range of technologies that you master and / or want to learn to master. We support an extensive Cisco portfolio, but also think of HPE.
What does your challenge look like?
• Remote but also on-site:
* solving complex network disruptions
* implementing infrastructural changes
• You are prominently involved in the management of new or existing networks (transition and transformation).
• Maintaining contact with our manufacturers and suppliers and forming an interface to the technical support department of these parties.
• Support and advice of the NOC on connectivity and design issues.
• Broadening and deepening your knowledge level in relevant knowledge areas.
• Technical coaching of your fellow engineers, such as our Young Professionals.
• Maintaining and improving technical documentation and reports.
What do we ask of you?
• You have social and communication skills.
• Creative, critical and result-oriented.
• Service-oriented, enterprising and enterprising.
• Ambitious and eager to learn.
• You have at least a HBO working and thinking level.
• At least 3 years of work experience in a service IT organization
• Demonstrable (in-depth) knowledge on LAN
* Cisco LAN: knowledge level / certified on CCNP routing and switching
* Familiar with Cisco ISE, Cisco Prime, Cisco ACI
* HP LAN: routing and switching, HPE IMC
• Willingness to participate in the consignment service.
• Good command of the Dutch and English language, both spoken and written.
• In possession of driver's license B.
What do we offer you?
Please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call ( 44) 02083347505