Are you new to the Cyber Security sector and looking for the next stage to strengthen your career?
We have the perfect opportunity for a less experienced Cyber Security Architect to work with our client who is a leading IT services business. The role is based in Manchester and is a 3-month contract with the possibility to extend.
• Security Architecture background with experience working on accreditation frameworks
• Understanding of cyber technologies and the benefits provided to advise customers
• Knowledge of architecture frameworks
Responsibilities of the role:
• Leading, shaping and identifying cyber opportunities, providing subject matter expertise to customers
• Assisting in shaping cyber Security pre-sales opportunities to define Cyber security solutions, timeline and deliverables along with providing support in taking through governance.
• Provide security assurance over cloud designs, including AWS, Azure and UK Cloud.
• Assisting in the development of new propositions to the market.
A leading IT Managed Services Provider has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Windows/VMware Platform Engineer to support a large Cyber Security project for their end client based in the North West.
The successful candidate will be responsible for analysing the Windows Server estate, applying hardening policies and group policy changes. The role requires a self-motivated professional who is experienced supporting Cyber Security projects,
To be considered candidates will have:
Demonstratable Windows Server/VMware Platform Engineer experience
Strong VMware experience
Knowledge on PowerShell
Skilled in PAM and SIEM tools
Please apply with CV for further information on role.
We have a requirement for an experienced Network Engineer to work for a large Managed IT Service Provider, based on their end client’s site in Manchester. You will be responsible for planning and implementing routing and firewall changes as well as migrating workloads between VMware farms and across VMware environments.
To be considered you will need to have:
Proven experience in a Network Engineer role
Prior experience migrating workloads between VMware environments
Deep knowledge of Enterprise Networking in a multi-VRF environment
Experience with planning and implementing routing and firewalls changes
Knowledge of Cisco Nexus Switching, ASA, FirePower, FortiGate firewalls, NSX and VMware
Please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration.