Skills: Security Architect, Cyber Security, AWS, Azure, Security Architecture,
Are you new to the Cyber Security sector and looking for the next stage to strengthen your career?
We have the perfect opportunity for a less experienced Cyber Security Architect to work with our client who is a leading IT services business. The role is based in Manchester and is a 3-month contract with the possibility to extend.
• Security Architecture background with experience working on accreditation frameworks
• Understanding of cyber technologies and the benefits provided to advise customers
• Knowledge of architecture frameworks
Responsibilities of the role:
• Leading, shaping and identifying cyber opportunities, providing subject matter expertise to customers
• Assisting in shaping cyber Security pre-sales opportunities to define Cyber security solutions, timeline and deliverables along with providing support in taking through governance.
• Provide security assurance over cloud designs, including AWS, Azure and UK Cloud.
• Assisting in the development of new propositions to the market.
Platform Engineer – Windows Server, VMware, Security, Cyber Security
Platform Engineer, Windows Server, VMware, Security, Cyber Security, SCCM, Powershell, PAM, SIEM
Duration: 6 months initially
Rate: 300 – 350 per day
A leading IT Managed Services Provider has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Windows/VMware Platform Engineer to support a large Cyber Security project for their end client based in the North West.
The successful candidate will be responsible for analysing the Windows Server estate, applying hardening policies and group policy changes. The role requires a self-motivated professional who is experienced supporting Cyber Security projects,
To be considered candidates will have:
Please apply with CV for further information on role.
Network Engineer – VMware, Routing, Firewalls, NSX, Cisco Nexus, VRF, Enterprise Networking
Network Engineer, Enterprise Networking, Virtual Routing, Forwarding, VRF, VRF Environment, Cisco, Cisco Nexus, ASA, FirePower, FortiGate, Firewalls, NSX, VMware
Duration: 3 months
We have a requirement for an experienced Network Engineer to work for a large Managed IT Service Provider, based on their end client’s site in Manchester. You will be responsible for planning and implementing routing and firewall changes as well as migrating workloads between VMware farms and across VMware environments.
To be considered you will need to have:
Please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration.
Seeking a Test Engineer for an initial 12 months contract to join a Global Financial Technology Company based in Dublin.
This position will be responsible for driving best practices for exploratory and automated testing within teams to deliver applications and solutions that meet the needs of our stakeholders, including consumers, merchants, issuers and governments.
- You will be driving the Automated Quality/Test Strategy development, Integration testing, User journey automation, Cross device, Release sign-offs, etc.
- Coordinate and participate in requirements review/story elaborations and testing activities to deliver high quality products and incremental value with every iteration.
- Review project test and implementation schedules. Document test plans and acceptance criteria using Rally.
- Develop test scripts and perform automated and manual exploratory testing to ensure software meets business and security requirements and established practices.
- Own responsibility for end-to-end product quality including: defect management and oversight, status reporting and metrics creation, and escalation for issues discovered during the testing phase
- Develop business and product knowledge over time, document and share such knowledge to mentor new team members.
All About You:
- Experience testing across a variety of platforms: web and mobile user interface, web service and REST based APIs
- Expertise in software development to build and use automation frameworks using technologies: Visual Studio/IntelliJ and C#/Java are highly desirable, JUnit, Selenium, BDD Framework, Spring framework/.NET, REST, JSON and XML.
- Demonstrated experience developing high quality test strategies and test execution – specific focus on cross device testing.
- Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation with Continuous integration (Jenkins/Bamboo) and code coverage tools (Sonar, Clover).
- Expertise with agile testing methodologies and tools
We are currently partnering with a largeprivate organisation based in central London seeking a highly experienced professionals to join them on a permanent basis as a Senior Technology Advisor for Network Security.
- Supporting the management and progress monitoring of a security and resilience assurance scheme that has been introduced across companies in the NIS Digital Infrastructure sector and the Communications Provider community. This will include carrying out and managing security assessments and monitoring improvement plans.
- Working closely with other regulators, both within the UK and beyond, NCSC in their role as the UK’s NIS technical authority and DCMS as the lead government department.
- Work with other members of the team in responding to and assessing telecoms and digital infrastructure company's responses to security incidents that occur in their infrastructure.
- Work with the investigations teams to provide technical support in relation to any enforcement activity.
Skills, knowledge and experience
Whilst some of the technologies associated with telecoms network services are long established, new and innovative technologies continue to emerge and their configuration and management continues to evolve to match the increasing consumer demand for broadband capacity and a better quality of experience. These include the roll-out of faster fibre, cable and wireless access networks, the transition from PSTN to voice over IP telephony services, evolution of key core bearer routing and transmission technologies, and a wider use of software controlled flexible network elements.
Candidates for this role should have:
- A good understanding of the technical design and implementation of security controls required to protect fixed and mobile telecoms networks, internet gateway providers and DNS infrastructure providers.
- A good understanding of the security challenges arising from current and emerging technologies including; cloud hosted solutions, software defined networks, NFV, multicasting, content delivery networks, faster optical fibre connections, 5G, Internet of Things and DNS infrastructure.
- A good understanding of how to implement effective operational tools and procedures to support security architecture.
- A good understanding of how risk management and governance frameworks support security architecture.
- Experience with evaluating technical vulnerabilities and identifying reasonable and appropriate control measures.
- Written and oral communication skills including clear and effective presentation to both internal and external audiences.
- Appreciation of and desire to promote the organisation's values of excellence, agility, empowerment and collaboration.
Desirable Skills / Experience
- Experience and understanding of managing and monitoring cyber security assurance programmes.
- Experience of project management including developing and delivering against plans, managing risks and issues along the way.
- Preferably educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- Relevant professional qualifications
- Have an existing security clearance, or clearable to 'SC’ level
To apply please submit a copy of your up to date CV along with any appropriate supporting documentation.
We are looking for talented developers with experience in designing PHP & Java software for distributed, highly available systems.
This role reports into one of our Software Development Team Leads in our Edinburgh office and plays an active role within our Global Software Engineering team.
• Provide technical expertise for applications, which include secure, mission critical transaction processing systems.
• Collaborate with team members and internal stakeholders to ensure requirements meet customer needs.
• Produce innovative technical solutions to meet business and product strategies.
• Collaborate with Operations to ensure successful production deployment of software.
All About You
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
• Experience developing large scale PHP services and/or web user interfaces.
• Familiarity with high availability distributed systems, SOA and RESTful messaging.
• Experience in Agile/Scrum development.
• Proven experience working in a continuous integration environment and prefer collective code ownership.
• Ability to automate unit, integration and system tests.
• Knowledgeable about security concerns such as OWASP Top 10 and PCI DSS is desirable.
• Familiarity with APACS, ISO 8583, EMV or other card payment standards desirable.
• Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
• Actively involved in your own professional development and skills growth.