Part Time Junior IT Support, IT Analyst, 1st Line, 2nd Line, First Line, Second Line,
Part Time, Junior IT Support, It Analyst, First Line IT Support, 1st Line IT Support, Second Line
A large Managed IT Services Provider has an urgent requirement for an enthusiastic Junior IT Support Engineer to work on their end clients site based in Glasgow. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a Part Time position as it is 20 hours spread over 5 working days Monday to Friday.
Key responsibilities include:
To be considered you will need:
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
H&S Fibre Manager
Field-Based location: Glasgow
Daily Rate: £300 - £350 per day
Contract Duration: 3 months initially with likely extensions
Fibre Networks, NEBOSH, IOSH, Manager, Fibre Engineer,
A new field-based requirement has arisen for a Fibre Auditor with NEBOSH certification to carry out the health and safety management for a Fibre Networks project in Glasgow overseeing Civils. This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the world’s most leading Telecommunication providers.
The purpose of this role is to manage the compliance of on-site works undertaken by Supply Chain partners against the planned solution, and Legislative installation standards whilst ensuring effective competence of Supply Chain Partners undertaking work on the Network.
This fantastic opportunity is also for an expected length of 12 months. This role would suit an individual that possesses strong managerial experience, the appropriate Health and Safety accreditations mentioned, and a background of hands on Fibre Network Engineering within Telecommunications.
As a Fibre Services Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Specialist you will be expected to:
• Undertake audit activities on both in progress works and completed works, checking and reporting on compliance against the agreed scope, specification and HS&E requirements and the competence and qualifications of those undertaking the works.
• Drive best practice and supplier performance both through the ownership and management of rectification of non-compliant works found during audits and the analysis of wider compliance reports to identify shortfalls and improvements required.
• Support project delivery through site attendance and reporting on progress, compliance and competence and drive and confirm subsequent rectification completion.
• Where assigned and competent to do so, you will also undertake specialist direct works on the Fibre Network as required.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• NRSWA accredited to assess on site compliance against chapter 8 of New Roads and Street Works Act
• IOSH, Construction Skills Certification Scheme accreditation or similar
• NEBOSH accredited
• Full UK driving licence.
• PC Literate.
Please apply today with CV if interested.
Infrastructure Engineer, Infrastructure Analyst, Engineer, Windows Server, Active Directory, 2nd line, 3rd line, DHCP, AD, Group Policy, Server, Azure, AWS
Duration: Until end of March
Rate : dependent on experience £270 – 320 per day
Location: Edinburgh with occasional travel to sites
Shift Pattern: 24x7 shift rota basis, 2 weeks out of 4 on call as primary or secondary contact (additional weekly stipend when on call)
A leading IT Managed Services Provider has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer on a 24x7 shift rota basis on their end clients site based in Edinburgh.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing 2nd and 3rd line Technical Support for incidents and problems within agreed SLA’s and undertaking full impact analysis to understand trends and business impact. The role requires an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to manage the delivery of projects at task level as well as ensuring effective transition from Project to BAU stage.
To be considered candidates will have:
Please apply with CV for immediate consideration.