Seeking a Test Engineer for an initial 12 months contract to join a Global Financial Technology Company based in Dublin.
This position will be responsible for driving best practices for exploratory and automated testing within teams to deliver applications and solutions that meet the needs of our stakeholders, including consumers, merchants, issuers and governments.
- You will be driving the Automated Quality/Test Strategy development, Integration testing, User journey automation, Cross device, Release sign-offs, etc.
- Coordinate and participate in requirements review/story elaborations and testing activities to deliver high quality products and incremental value with every iteration.
- Review project test and implementation schedules. Document test plans and acceptance criteria using Rally.
- Develop test scripts and perform automated and manual exploratory testing to ensure software meets business and security requirements and established practices.
- Own responsibility for end-to-end product quality including: defect management and oversight, status reporting and metrics creation, and escalation for issues discovered during the testing phase
- Develop business and product knowledge over time, document and share such knowledge to mentor new team members.
All About You:
- Experience testing across a variety of platforms: web and mobile user interface, web service and REST based APIs
- Expertise in software development to build and use automation frameworks using technologies: Visual Studio/IntelliJ and C#/Java are highly desirable, JUnit, Selenium, BDD Framework, Spring framework/.NET, REST, JSON and XML.
- Demonstrated experience developing high quality test strategies and test execution – specific focus on cross device testing.
- Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation with Continuous integration (Jenkins/Bamboo) and code coverage tools (Sonar, Clover).
- Expertise with agile testing methodologies and tools
IP Design Engineer - CCIE, CCNP, CCNA, IP Networks, Internet Protocols, Networking
CCIE, CCNP, CCNA, IP Networks, Internet Protocols, Networking
A large Managed IT Services Provider has a requirement for an experienced IP Design Engineer to work on their end clients site based in Dublin, Ireland. This is an excellent opportunity to work on a project for a global telecommunications company on a 6 month contract basis.
To be considered, you will need:
- Proven hands-on IP Networks experience
- Strong design, deployment, configuration and supporting Cisco click apply routers and Cisco click apply switches Experience
- CCNA/CCNP/CCIE Certification
- Telecommunication Industry Background
Please apply with CV for immediate consideration.
Skills: IP Design, CCNP, CCIE, IP Designer, Deployment, Networking, Firewalls,
Our indsutry leading client requires an experienced Network Support Specialist with a strong focus on Cisco routers & switches, firewalls and Unified wireless infrastructure, CCNP R&S ideal.
You will be working on their end client site in Dublin.
Please submit your CV for imnmediate consideration.
Job Description Summary
• The role of business operations is to be the production readiness steward for the platform, by managing, mitigating, or elevating awareness of the business risk of all customer interactions with technology platforms
• We accomplish this by linking every technology recommendation with a business value, continuously monitoring platform health indicators, and elevating awareness when one of our main objectives is at risk
• Support daily operations with a hyper focus on triage and then root cause by understanding the business implications of our products
• Shift left to be more proactive and upfront in the development process
• Pro-actively manage production and change activities to maximize customer experience, and increase the overall value of supported applications
• Streamlining and standardizing traditional application specific support activities
• Centralizing points of interaction for both internal and external partners by communicating effectively with all key stakeholders
• Align Product and Customer Focused priorities with Operational needs
• Takes focus on specific projects of Business Operations for a platform.
• Responsible for coordinating with the local team to ensure a particular project is completed to enhance the platform quality.
• Develops plans to improve quality for each project that impacts the platform.
• Ensures platform procedures are well documented.
• Helps to innovate on new methodologies to improve Business Operations.
• Coaches junior level employees on Business Operations best practices.
• Exposure in application development life-cycles and how it integrates with operations.
• Familiar with supporting a production application.
• Exposure in working across development, operations, and product teams to prioritize needs and to build relationships.
Seeking a Senior Software Engineer professional to join a Global Financial Technology company for an initial 12 months basis in their EU Head-quarter in South Dublin.
Knowledge / Experience: