The E Commerce Content & Marketing Manager will support the WWW EU Ecommerce organisation by managing the content and marketing for all of the brand sites. This person possesses a solid grasp of digital marketing, user experience best practices, knowledge of online creative and multimedia production, and an understanding of online analytics.
- Partner cross-functionally ensuring that WWW EU E Commerce content meets the overall brand strategy and business objectives.
- Manage the Marketing team to develop the appropriate messaging and content requirements and manage the end to end creative development including coordinating briefs, asset requirements, translations, launches, data entry, QA and approvals. Find scalability/efficiency opportunities, ensure that updates are prioritised and delivered on time.
- Manage each site's online marketing calendar and work with the E Commerce team to ensure that online touchpoints are integrated from an execution and reporting standpoint. Update and make revisions to marketing calendars in coordination with E Commerce marketing.
- Work cross functionally to ensure that the sites appropriately reflect the key product stories and are aligned with overall sales plans. Ensure the product content is displayed and translated correctly.
- Writing entertaining and informative search engine optimised copy.
- Targeting keywords set by the online marketing manager and basing articles around them.
- Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites.
- Assisting the online marketing manager with ad-hoc copywriting.
- Repurposing content for different mediums including social media and video.
- Updating all sections of the website including homepage and all other categories.
- Training the ecommerce team on how to use the website content management system.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Relevant general Marketing and Content experience
- Understanding of and a passion for digital marketing and E Commerce
- Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Effective time and people management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, fluency in French and German a plus
- Pro-active, self starter with an ability to identify issues and areas of opportunity
- Comfortable collaborating with multiple teams
- Demonstrate the organizational ability to facilitate multi tasking in a fast paced environment
- Experience with Omniture Site Catalyst or similar analytic tool
Normal office environment.