Skills: IP Design, CCNP, CCIE, IP Designer, Deployment, Networking, Firewalls,
Our indsutry leading client requires an experienced Network Support Specialist with a strong focus on Cisco routers & switches, firewalls and Unified wireless infrastructure, CCNP R&S ideal.
You will be working on their end client site in Dublin.
Please submit your CV for imnmediate consideration.
Skills: 2nd Line Support, Second Line Support, IT Support, IT Technican, ITIL, Service Management, Technical Analyst,
An IT managed service provider requires a 2nd Line Support Engineer for a 6 month contract to be based out of their Guildford office location.
This role would ideally suit someone with between 12-18 months experience in a 2nd Line Support role who is looking to further their experience.
2nd Line Support Responsibilities:
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Interviews will from Monday the 24th of June onwards, please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Skills: Genesys, 3rd Line Engineer, Genesys Engineer, Genesys HA SIP deployments, Genesys eServices, Genesys platform SDK, Gplus
Our IT Services Solution Client is looking for a 3rd Line Gensesys Engineer to work on design and complex faults on a core Genesys platform.
You would work on a customer site and look at routing strategies and working with end users, supporting and maintaining the highly resilient cloud based core of the platform.
This is a 6 month initial contract with interviews taking place from Monday the 24th of June onwards, please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
We are currently seeking IT Service Desk professionals with specific experience working within a Law firm for an initial 2 month contract based in the City of London.
The role will include both remote desktop support and desk-side assistance. This role requires excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with professioanals at all levels.
Skills: Service Desk Analyst, First Line Support, Desktop Support, 1st Line, Service Desk, IT Support, Deskside, IT Support, IT Engineer, Support, Floorwalker, Remote Support
Our market leading Bristol City centre based client requires a IT Support Analyst to join their team to help support their customers with a range of software and hardware issues.
You will assist customers on a face to face basis and will offer remote support with a focus on troubleshooting issue at the user’s desk or via the walk-in service.
Responsibilities & Skills:
Interviews are taking place week ASAP so if this role would be of interest please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
2nd & 3rd Line Infrastructure Support – SCCM, Windows Server (10 week contract)
Pay: £275 - £300 per day
Days/hours: FT Monday – Friday
Contract Duration: 10 weeks
3rd Line Support, Support Analyst, Technical Support, 3rd line Service Desk, SSCM, Windows Server, Windows 10
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a 2nd & 3rd Line Infrastructure Support Analyst to provide quality third line support at a fantastic, renowned, establishment in Stansted.
If you are interested in the above contract opportunity, please apply today with CV.
Role: IMS Engineer (information management System)
Location: Hungary or Czech Republic
Duration: 2 years
Our Client is seeking IMS Engineers to be based in both Hungary and Czech Republic. The task at hand will be integration and migration of a new IMS system moving away from old one and taking it back in house.
Voice Core is leading the project for the IMS Voice Migration, whose main goals are:
Knowledge and Experience Needed:
The IMS Engineer shall deliver the following:
Please apply today with your CV for consideration.
We are currently seeking an experienced Google Cloud Platofrm Architect to work with our client on an initial 6 month contract based in Leeds.
- Responsible for building Cloud-Native Microservices architecture on GCP
- Plan, design and architect solutions based on microservice techniques and principles utilizing container-based technologies
- Define standards and patterns to guide architecture solution decisions
- Utilize Domain Driven design principles to define Micro-services and deconstruct legacy monolithic applications
- Perform Data modelling & design data architecture including transaction management
- Responsible for defining how structured and unstructured data of a new application will be stored, consumed, integrated/shared and reported utilizing Google cloud components
- Responsible for mapping Architectural components to Google Cloud components, defining the overall deployment architecture and sizing
- Architect for and ensure adherence to Performance NFRs
- Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect Cloud Architect with at least 6 months post certification experience
- Must have Architect experience in developing and delivering complex Microservices solutions across open-source technologies and Google Cloud platform
- Deep experience with solution architecture, working specifically with full stack solutions, RESTful services, and large legacy application portfolios, in both monolithic and micro-services contexts.
- Expertise in Micro-services application design and development using Java Stack
- Experience with cloud-based distributed application scaling and data processing
- Experience with distributed cloud deployments on Google Cloud
- Must have experience in configuring and setting up API's in Apigee Edge / Google Cloud Endpoints
- Expertise in utilizing Google App Engine for deployment of Micro-services
- Strong understanding of Docker-based Microservices deployment
- Need to have experience in container orchestration using Kubernetes
- Experience in Google Cloud VM capacity Planning and Costing models
- Exposure to Deployment Architecture considerations including DNS, load balancing and elastic scalability
- Experience in Cloud File store and Persistence Disk
- Skills in database design, both SQL and NoSQL, from conceptualization to database optimization
- Experience in migrating SQL Server Databases to Google Compute Engine and/or Cloud SQL
- Experience in application performance monitoring, benchmarking, tuning and troubleshooting
Skills: Test Manager, Tester, Testing, Vendor SystemTesting, System Integration Testing, End to End Testing, Virtualisation, Telecoms,
Our leading IT Services Solutions provider requires a Test Manager for an initial 3 to 6 month contract to be based onsite on their client site in Berkshire.
You will have a background in Virtualisation and be strong at managing test cases in a telecommunications environment.
Please note that this role starts in June and due to the nature of the project only candidates who have a background in Telecoms and Virtualisation will be considered.
Skills: 2nd Line, Second Line, 3rd Line, Third Line, Support, IT Engineer, Opera, Hotel Reservation System,
Our leading IT Services Solutions provider requires a 2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer for an initial 3 month contract to work on their end client site in West London.
Due to the nature of the work invovled the candidate will have experience in support users in Opera a Hotel Reservations System.
Skills & Experience:
This is an urgent role with interviews taking place ASAP, so please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Skills: Elastic, Software Architect, Elastic Stack, AWS, Amazon Web Services, AWS, Hadoop, Mendix, Java, Python, R, elastic, Neo4j
Our leading IT Solutions Service provider requires a Software Architect with proven Elastic experience, for an initial 3 to 6 month contract to work on their end client site in Berkshire.
Responsibilities and Duties
This is an urgent role, so please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
F5 Network Engineer
Days: FT Monday - Friday
Contract Duration: 12 months contract
Daily Rate: €450 euro's maximum per day
A leading Telecommunications company has a requirement for a Network Engineer / F5 specialist for a customer project based in Milan.
This is a 12 months contract based on site.
To be considered, we are looking for an experienced Network Engineer who has proven experience in F5 - Implementation and support.
Key Capabilities and Knowledge:
If interested, please apply ASAP today with your updated CV.