IMS Technical Lead - Virtualization experience essential
£450 per day
An excellent new position has arisen for an IMS Technical Lead who has strong virtualisation knowledge & experience, to join a dedicated team at an exciting point in a leading telecommunication providers development.
The successful person will have the following experience and skills:
• Extensive Testing life cycle Experience
• Working experience on Agile delivery
• Virtualisation knowledge - VNF, VmWare
• Experience working with Cloud provider/solution (public, private, agile)
• Extensive knowledge of IMS core signalling and service flows
• Working experience on IMS components and elements
• Knowledge on automation/ integration tools like Jenkins, cucumber, and python scripting
• Knowledge of major cloud service providers, like AWS, Azure etc.
• Basic understanding of Infrastructure as Code (Programmable Infrastructure), and how you can achieve that by using tools like Puppet, Chef, Ansible etc.
• Knowledge of software containerization platforms like Docker and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes and Docker Swarm
If interested, please apply with CV if you meet the above criteria.
Platform Engineer – Windows Server, VMware, Security, Cyber Security
Platform Engineer, Windows Server, VMware, Security, Cyber Security, SCCM, Powershell, PAM, SIEM
Duration: 6 months initially
Rate: 300 – 350 per day
A leading IT Managed Services Provider has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Windows/VMware Platform Engineer to support a large Cyber Security project for their end client based in the North West.
The successful candidate will be responsible for analysing the Windows Server estate, applying hardening policies and group policy changes. The role requires a self-motivated professional who is experienced supporting Cyber Security projects,
To be considered candidates will have:
Please apply with CV for further information on role.
SQL Database Administrator/Developer
Pay: £400 per day
Contract: 3 months
Senior SQL Database Administrator, SQL, SQL Database Administration
A brilliant contract opportunity has arisen to work at a successful company based in Preston. The successful individual will be a hardworking, dynamic, and dedicated Senior SQL Database Administrator with a proven extensive track record of SQL Database administration experience.
Our Client is needing assistance to help with additional capacity within the current DBA function. This will be to undertake general DBA/Developer duties in line with requirements. The successful person will have experience of Oracle and/or DB2.
Successfully considered applicants must demonstrate the following:-
• On-call troubleshooting experience with at least one production SQL Server for 5 years.
• Finding DMV queries to answer questions about server-level performance
• Using tools to diagnose server reliability and performance issues.
• Tuning T-SQL queries to improve performance
• Troubleshooting hardware issues using standard tools
To be considered for the shortlist for this position, please apply today.
Technical Lead - IMS/RAN Performance
An excellent new position has arisen for a Technical Lead - IMS/RAN (Radio Access Network) Performance to join a dedicated team at an exciting point in a leading telecommunication providers development.
Essentially, we are looking for an experienced IMS/RAN Performance and configuration management, who has delivered VoLTE use cases for network improvement, in order to improve both user and network centric performance.
The successful person will have the following skills and experience:
• Experience with IMS/RAN Performance and Configuration management
• Delivered VoLTE, RAB e2e use cases for network improvement (quality, retainability, accessibility and call setup time)
• Experience in working in project delivery or leading technical role in improving both user and network centric performance
• Experience in either design, test or implementation of improvement on IMS or RAN components for tier I/II telco
• Knowledge of protocols, e2e call flows and network scenarios involving 4G RAN and VoLTE
• Knowledge on operating Performance tools for:
• Trend Analysis
• Performance dashboard
• Massive Data Analysis
• Network Optimization change planning
• Network Configuration change
• Cdata Collection/CDRs
• Deep dive analysis
• Experience working on performance project with tier I/II telco on identifying performance issues, solution for problems with possible quick wins to implement, publish detailed Report (RCA, Valuable Insights, Corrective Actions, Signature mapping ), Use case agreement, developing scope for performance projects around HW SW Config, parameter settings, Node KPIs, Logs, Traces etc.(as per requirements list)
• Worked on Drive test projects on Active Logs and Reports, Integration of Probes and data post processing
• Coordinate between the Drive test teams and the network functions on drive cdr’s and perform cdr analysis (MoS, DCR, CST, Failures) and validate the output to classify the problem domain (RAN, Transport, Voice Core, Packet Core)
If interested, please apply with CV for consideration.
System X Switch Engineer – System X experience essential
£450 per day
Choice of Birmingham or London location
A leading IT Service provider has opportunities for experienced Voice Engineers with career history working with the following technologies:
This is for a customer project within the Telecoms sector, and it would suit someone keen to bring these skills used in past projects, to a long-term contract assignment working with a Global network operator. Successful applicants will join a team of Voice Engineers with a range of skills in the above technologies; the new team members will compliment this team on a project which is involved in moving customers on to a new platform.
Our Client is interested to speak with those who have worked on System X - data management, routing data, and configuration. It is more the switching side that we are looking for.
Successfully shortlisted candidates with evident System X experience on their CV will be contacted.
Network Engineer – VMware, Routing, Firewalls, NSX, Cisco Nexus, VRF, Enterprise Networking
Network Engineer, Enterprise Networking, Virtual Routing, Forwarding, VRF, VRF Environment, Cisco, Cisco Nexus, ASA, FirePower, FortiGate, Firewalls, NSX, VMware
Duration: 3 months
We have a requirement for an experienced Network Engineer to work for a large Managed IT Service Provider, based on their end client’s site in Manchester. You will be responsible for planning and implementing routing and firewall changes as well as migrating workloads between VMware farms and across VMware environments.
To be considered you will need to have:
Please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration.
Technical Architect – VMWare, Windows, Active Directory
Technical Architect, Architect, VMWare, Windows, Active Directory, AD
A large Managed IT Services Provider requires an experienced Technical Architect to work on their end clients site based in Manchester on a 3 month contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing VMWare solutions as well as updating and migrating VMWare platforms and the wider IT estate.
Skills and experience required:
This role would be a perfect fit for a Technical Architect who enjoys being very hands-on and has a strong background Designing and Implementing projects within VMWare.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please apply with CV for immediate consideration.
Seeking a Test Engineer for an initial 12 months contract to join a Global Financial Technology Company based in Dublin.
This position will be responsible for driving best practices for exploratory and automated testing within teams to deliver applications and solutions that meet the needs of our stakeholders, including consumers, merchants, issuers and governments.
- You will be driving the Automated Quality/Test Strategy development, Integration testing, User journey automation, Cross device, Release sign-offs, etc.
- Coordinate and participate in requirements review/story elaborations and testing activities to deliver high quality products and incremental value with every iteration.
- Review project test and implementation schedules. Document test plans and acceptance criteria using Rally.
- Develop test scripts and perform automated and manual exploratory testing to ensure software meets business and security requirements and established practices.
- Own responsibility for end-to-end product quality including: defect management and oversight, status reporting and metrics creation, and escalation for issues discovered during the testing phase
- Develop business and product knowledge over time, document and share such knowledge to mentor new team members.
All About You:
- Experience testing across a variety of platforms: web and mobile user interface, web service and REST based APIs
- Expertise in software development to build and use automation frameworks using technologies: Visual Studio/IntelliJ and C#/Java are highly desirable, JUnit, Selenium, BDD Framework, Spring framework/.NET, REST, JSON and XML.
- Demonstrated experience developing high quality test strategies and test execution – specific focus on cross device testing.
- Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation with Continuous integration (Jenkins/Bamboo) and code coverage tools (Sonar, Clover).
- Expertise with agile testing methodologies and tools
Seeking an experienced RF Engineer with Telecom or Radio Infrastructure experience for a home-based role with regular travel to London office and occasional overseas travel to Morocco, Tunisia and Algeria for an initial 6 months contract
We have a vacancy for a qualified Civil Engineer to support Pre-Sales activities on large telecommunications projects.
● Lead and own all Pre-Sales Civil Engineering design and costing activities.
● Work with the Pre-Sales Technical Architect, Bid Manager and Procurement staff to ensure the civils design and scope of work are aligned with the overall solution.
● Verifying such designs that may be done by others, along with corresponding definition of scope of work for subcontractors. Such work elements will include tower foundations, building repairs or alterations as necessary, site fencing, site access from the road, Antenna mounting arms and all other works associated with preparing new or existing radio sites for telecommunications.
● Review all the civil, survey , and shop drawing documents which will be submitted by the subcontractors.
● Handover of Civil Engineering elements to the Post Sales Project Team Knowledge of, and reference to, appropriate national and international standards and best practices applicable to the design and implementation of the works is required.
Previous experience is expected in Light Civil Engineering, preferably in Telecom or radio infrastructure projects or similar, including Towers, Shelters, Equipment Room Remedial Work, Trenches, Tracks, Roads etc Fluency in the English language (verbal and written) is essential, fluency in French language (verbal and written) would be a distinct advantage.
The ability to clearly and unambiguously write Statements of Work for subcontractors to follow.
You should be a suitably qualified Civil Engineer, computer literate and have commercial awareness.
Software Trainer, IT Trainer - Trainer, Elite, Elite 3e, Legal, Law
Software Trainer, IT Trainer, Trainer, Elite, Elite 3e, Legal, Law
Duration: 8 weeks
A Global Legal Business has a requirement for an IT Trainer for an 8 week contract basis This is an excellent opportunity for a Software Trainer experienced in delivering Elite 3E training to join a reputable legal business in an exciting time in their development.
Skills and Experience Required:
If you are seeking a new challenge, please apply with CV for further details.
SAP Applications & Desktop Support – SAP
Contract duration: 3 months initially
An excellent opportunity has arisen with our Client based in Swindon. We are looking for a new team member to report to the Team Leader providing 1st and 2nd line Application and Desktop support. The successful person will provide excellent customer service skills, with excellent basic troubleshooting SAP experience.
As a primary communication point between the support team, and the development and / or Infrastructure team, the role requires excellent technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills on a 1st & 2nd line basis to interact with both internal users and customers.
This is office based in Swindon during normal business hours, and will also be part of the on-call rota for out of hours support.
Knowledge & Experience:
If interested, please submit your CV for consideration.
Service Desk Support - 1st Line, ITIL
3 months (FT Monday – Friday)
£110 per day
A fantastic new opening has arisen with our client who are keen to hire a 1st Line/Customer Service IT Support. The successful person will provide excellent 1st line support in the form of ticket triage, resolution and handling, for both internal staff and external customers.
The successful person will be an individual who has a desire to provide a high-quality level of Customer Service, along with understanding and experience of 1st Line Level IT Support.
If interested, please apply with your updated CV.