Are you a professional Drools Developer looking for your next challenge?
A Global Travel Technology provider is currently working on a real-time streaming platform project that would allow airlines to react in real-time to their operations, creating and running key use cases in a modern and highly serviceable environment.
You'll get the chance to participate in the design and development of the platform that touches all segment of the airline business such as reservations, ticketing, departure control, inventory or even airlines proprietary systems.
What you'll do;
- Design, document, develop, implement and unit test software modules
- Desing elegant and workable software solutions, both on an application and system-wide level
- Maintain timely reports on status of projects, potential technical problems and any other relevant details
- Participate in the validation/ acceptance phase of the product cycle ensuring the fine-tuning necessary to finalise the product
- Think and code like a designer/ architect
- Troubleshoot and investigate defects raised by customers to ensure compliance of products to the specifications and system integrity
- Debug efficiently
- Create an update standardised documentation
- Conduct routine performance analysis and optimise software
What you'll need;
- Experience in the travel industry and or IT industry
- Must have strong experience of Drools and usage of it in a big data context
- Strong understanding of complex business processes and translate them into specifications, clear diagrams (e.g. flowcharts)
- Hands on experience with Java, Linux, Kafka and MongoDB
- Experience with Agile methodology is a plus
Additional contribution to other key aspects of the platform;
- Real-time data acquisition platform (ETL), leveraging on Kafka and MongoDB to build a powerful, micro-service based, streaming architect
- Future development of a Big Data module (Hadoop/ Spark ecosystem), intended to provide Data Scientist all the tools to analyse their data, build models and apply machine learning to their business and operations
- Contribute to al components being cloud ready, making the most of Red Hat Open-shift technology
- Contribute to the Agility Hub RESTful "Digital API" in JSON
This is an initial 12 months contract opportunity with potential to extend.
SAP Security Consultant
£350 - £400 per day
6-10 weeks contract
Our Client in Edinburgh is requiring an experienced SAP Security Consultant to deliver project, enhancement and service support work across all SAP platforms.
The successfully chosen person will need to be able to demonstrate a hands-on knowledge of the SAP Security as well as excellent stakeholder management and the ability to prioritise a constantly shifting workload.
Interested candidates will need to apply with CV.
Are you an experienced iOS and or Android developer?
Have strong UI/Web development skills?
Looking to join a team that works to innovates the world of payment?
If yes, I'love for you to read on...
A Global Financial Technology Services Provider is currently seeking a senior mobile developer to join their innovation team to create payment solutions to streamline mobile, online and in-person payment platforms into one solutions. This will be an initial 12 months contract to be based in their EU development HQ in South Dublin.
What you'll do:
- Design, code, document, test components/ subsystems to a world class standard
- Interpret technical specifications to produce detailed design
- Perform functional and performance testing of solutions
- Ensure code is easily maintainable and tracked in version control system
- Participate in architectural decisions
- Provide input to scheduling projects
- Identify best-of-breed methods/ tools/ API's and assess technical fit
- Provide task estimates, level of complexity assessment
- Pass on knowledge of various technologies to other team members and to other functions
What you'll need:
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
- Expertise in iOS and/ or Android platform
- Web [HTML 5]
- Strong UI/ Web Development skills
- Must have previous experience working with one or more Web Frameworks
- Be pro-active in creating a better user experience
- Experience working in a continuous integration, TDD environment
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
Please note; this is long-term contract opportunity, thus does not provide sponsorship.
Are you an experienced infrastructure engineer looking for an exciting contract?
Have successfully deploy a hyper-converged infrastructure project in a Data center environment?
Looking for a global role?
Please read on...
A Global Telecommunication Services Provider is currently seeking a skilled specialist in to support a global hyper-converged infrastructure project for an initial 6 months basis. This role will require you to travel within the UK (Chippenham) for approximately 2 weeks/ month, travel to North Africa for approximately 1 week/ month to visit customer site and you will be working remotely for approximately 1 week/ month.
What you'll need:
- Must have experience on Windows 2016 Active Directory, DNS etc.
- Active Directory roll-out
- Group Policies
- Identity based policies
- Endpoint protection
- Hands-on experience on deployment of Hyper-converged infrastructure in a Data Center environment.
- Hands-on experience in implementing and maintaining hyper-converged platforms, such as HPE Simplivity, and/ or VMware VSAN
- Experience in a mid to large level data center environments
- Proven track record of success supporting and providing ongoing maintenance for data center virtual environments.
- Experience in implementing and troubleshooting VMware and Vcenter
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
What you'll do:
- Support the hyper-converged infrastructure project
- Produce and maintain documentation of information security systems using a variety of tools (i.e. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Sharepoint, etc.)
- Updating design documents (if necessary changes are needed)
- Creating install procedures for deployments
- Mentor others and serve as a point of escalation during any critical support assistance incident.
- Working autonomously on multiple tasks within the project, with excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Interfacing with both suppliers and end customers
- Working to a high level of professionalism, particularly assisting with technical questions and issues.
- CCNP, CCIE or equivalent
- VMware Certifications
- HPE Systems Engineering and or Architecture
This opportunity does not offer sponsorship.
A Global Financial Technology company is looking for a highly skilled senior software engineer to join their global development team.
Responsible for the analysis, design, development and delivery of software solutions. Define requirements for new applications and customization adhering to standards, processes and best practices. Develop, customize, and test applications to integrate to specifications. Provide leadership, mentoring, and technical training to other team members.
Knowledge / Experience:
Skills: Performance Test Analyst, Test Analyst, JMeter, Mulesoft, Non Functional, NFT
Our South Manchester based client requires a Performance Test Analyst for an initial 8 week contract, this is an important role for our client who are looking to hire within the next couple of days.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Performance Test Analyst to play a key part in the delivery of a business critical project.
Skills & Experience
For immediate consideration please submit your CV.
IMS Engineer – Telecommunications
IMS Engineer, IMS, Telecommunications, Telcom, IMS nodes, SBC, MGCF, MGW, IN, Protocol Interfaces, Routing Protocols, CPE Management Tools
Location: Czech Republic or Hungary
Duration: 3 - 6 months initially (extensions highly likely)
We are working with a leading global telecommunications company on their requirement for experienced IMS Engineers to be based in either the Czech Republic or Hungary to assist with an integration and migration project of a new IMS system.
To be considered you will need to have:
Please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration.
My client is a leading technology company delivering ICT, mission-critical communication networks, operational systems and services. They are looking for an experienced Information Assurance Pracitioner to join their CTO office in Warwick.
About the Role
Within this role, you will be working across critical areas of infrastructure, technology, applications, whilst expected to apply policy and procedural alignment against central ISO27001 standards across business units were applicable. You will lead security risk assessments at business, technical architecture reviews within business units. You will have previous experience of interpreting and applying appropriate Standards, Policies and Legislation, e.g. SOX, DPA, HMG SPF, NCSC IA Portfolio, ISO27001,etc.
You will be a team-player, with excellent communication skills, with strong leadership qualities.
Successful appointment will be subject to having or being granted Security Clearance
My client is a leading technology company delivering ICT, mission-critical communication networks, operational systems and services. They are looking for an experienced Security Engineer, with a strong background in penetration testing, to join their Warwick office.
You will be working in the Warwick office supporting the client’s security projects and programmes. You will be able to lead IT, infrastructure teams, business units and software development teams with the testing and assessment of security vulnerabilities.
The Principle Security Engineer will have or able to obtain CHECK member status.
You must be eligble to be SC Cleared.
CompTIA Pentest , Security , OSCP, CyberOps, SANs, Tiger schemes
IT Trainer, End User Applications Trainer, Floorwalking, Training, Coaching, iTrent, EPR Systems
Due to growth and expansion a Private Healthcare Business requires an IT Trainer on a Permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering training on end user applications, EPR and HR/Payroll systems. This is an excellent opportunity for an IT Trainer who enjoys travelling to various sites and supporting users via floorwalking as well as assisting with help desk queries.
Skills and Experience Required:
Location: This role would involve extensive travel across the business’s various sites and overnight stays as necessary.
If you are seeking a new challenge with a leading, growing Private Healthcare Business in a varied training role, please apply with CV for further details.