Skills:Windows 10, Project Coordinator, Migration, Desktop Migration, Project Coordinator,
Our client is on the lookout for a Windows 10 Project Cooridnator to work on their end client site in Central Birmingham to help support the roll out of windows 10 across their UK offices.
Skills and experience
This is an urgent role so for immediate consideration please submit your CV
Skills: SCCM, IT Engineer, Refresh Engineer, Refresh, PC Build, Build Engineer, SC, Security Clearance, Security Cleared,
Our leading IT Services client requires a IT Engineer to work on a refresh project on an end client site based in Dorset, this is an initial 40 working day contract with scope for further work.
Due to the nature of the project candidates will be required to hold current and valid Security Clearance.
Skills & Experience:
This is an urgent role, with interviews taking place at the end of this week, for immediate consideration please submit your CV in the first instance.
2nd & 3rd Line Infrastructure Support – SCCM, Windows Server (10 week contract)
Pay: £275 - £300 per day
Days/hours: FT Monday – Friday
Contract Duration: 10 weeks
3rd Line Support, Support Analyst, Technical Support, 3rd line Service Desk, SSCM, Windows Server, Windows 10
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a 2nd & 3rd Line Infrastructure Support Analyst to provide quality third line support at a fantastic, renowned, establishment in Stansted.
If you are interested in the above contract opportunity, please apply today with CV.
Role: IMS Engineer (information management System)
Location: Hungary or Czech Republic
Duration: 2 years
Our Client is seeking IMS Engineers to be based in both Hungary and Czech Republic. The task at hand will be integration and migration of a new IMS system moving away from old one and taking it back in house.
Voice Core is leading the project for the IMS Voice Migration, whose main goals are:
Knowledge and Experience Needed:
The IMS Engineer shall deliver the following:
Please apply today with your CV for consideration.
We are currently seeking an experienced Google Cloud Platofrm Architect to work with our client on an initial 6 month contract based in Leeds.
- Responsible for building Cloud-Native Microservices architecture on GCP
- Plan, design and architect solutions based on microservice techniques and principles utilizing container-based technologies
- Define standards and patterns to guide architecture solution decisions
- Utilize Domain Driven design principles to define Micro-services and deconstruct legacy monolithic applications
- Perform Data modelling & design data architecture including transaction management
- Responsible for defining how structured and unstructured data of a new application will be stored, consumed, integrated/shared and reported utilizing Google cloud components
- Responsible for mapping Architectural components to Google Cloud components, defining the overall deployment architecture and sizing
- Architect for and ensure adherence to Performance NFRs
- Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect Cloud Architect with at least 6 months post certification experience
- Must have Architect experience in developing and delivering complex Microservices solutions across open-source technologies and Google Cloud platform
- Deep experience with solution architecture, working specifically with full stack solutions, RESTful services, and large legacy application portfolios, in both monolithic and micro-services contexts.
- Expertise in Micro-services application design and development using Java Stack
- Experience with cloud-based distributed application scaling and data processing
- Experience with distributed cloud deployments on Google Cloud
- Must have experience in configuring and setting up API's in Apigee Edge / Google Cloud Endpoints
- Expertise in utilizing Google App Engine for deployment of Micro-services
- Strong understanding of Docker-based Microservices deployment
- Need to have experience in container orchestration using Kubernetes
- Experience in Google Cloud VM capacity Planning and Costing models
- Exposure to Deployment Architecture considerations including DNS, load balancing and elastic scalability
- Experience in Cloud File store and Persistence Disk
- Skills in database design, both SQL and NoSQL, from conceptualization to database optimization
- Experience in migrating SQL Server Databases to Google Compute Engine and/or Cloud SQL
- Experience in application performance monitoring, benchmarking, tuning and troubleshooting
Skills: Test Manager, Tester, Testing, Vendor SystemTesting, System Integration Testing, End to End Testing, Virtualisation, Telecoms,
Our leading IT Services Solutions provider requires a Test Manager for an initial 3 to 6 month contract to be based onsite on their client site in Berkshire.
You will have a background in Virtualisation and be strong at managing test cases in a telecommunications environment.
Please note that this role starts in June and due to the nature of the project only candidates who have a background in Telecoms and Virtualisation will be considered.
Skills: 2nd Line, Second Line, 3rd Line, Third Line, Support, IT Engineer, Opera, Hotel Reservation System,
Our leading IT Services Solutions provider requires a 2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer for an initial 3 month contract to work on their end client site in West London.
Due to the nature of the work invovled the candidate will have experience in support users in Opera a Hotel Reservations System.
Skills & Experience:
This is an urgent role with interviews taking place ASAP, so please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Skills: Elastic, Software Architect, Elastic Stack, AWS, Amazon Web Services, AWS, Hadoop, Mendix, Java, Python, R, elastic, Neo4j
Our leading IT Solutions Service provider requires a Software Architect with proven Elastic experience, for an initial 3 to 6 month contract to work on their end client site in Berkshire.
Responsibilities and Duties
This is an urgent role, so please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
F5 Network Engineer
Days: FT Monday - Friday
Contract Duration: 12 months contract
Daily Rate: €450 euro's maximum per day
A leading Telecommunications company has a requirement for a Network Engineer / F5 specialist for a customer project based in Milan.
This is a 12 months contract based on site.
To be considered, we are looking for an experienced Network Engineer who has proven experience in F5 - Implementation and support.
Key Capabilities and Knowledge:
If interested, please apply ASAP today with your updated CV.
The ESN Non-functional Test Manager will work collaboratively with suppliers to define, develop and deliver the non-functional aspects of the Test Assurance Programme.
The Non-functional Test Manager is required to work with a multi-discipline, multi-site programme team with focus on Non-functional test delivery.
The key responsibilities of the Non-functional Test Manager vary during the life-cycle of the Project. The test manager will be responsible for the creation of test planning artefacts by following an established approach which seeks to determine test scope and associated details through analysis of the contractual and internal requirements, solution designs, business processes and release schedules.
• Drive the scoping of non-functional test area;
• Implementation of the test principles and test methodologies defined in Test Strategy;
• Conducting or supporting workshops with required stakeholders to derive E2E test scenarios to ensure acceptance and approval of document deliverables.
• Reporting on matters relating to non-functional testing;
• Test Plan reviews and updates as/when required;
• Preparation of test data and test tools in readiness for test execution;
• Participating in Test Readiness Reviews to ensure readiness for test execution;
• Driving issue resolution and supporting the Test Issues Manager in managing the Test Issue Management Log in accordance with the processes defined in company’s Test Incident and Resolution Process;
• Knowledge transfer to test team including supporting test team during validation of test scripts.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Good understanding of test stages and test phases required during systems integration of large communication systems;
• Experience in managing testing of Mission Critical or high availability solutions;
• Good understanding of Public Safety Communication System requirements;
• Good understanding of Mobile Network Operating solutions, OSS & BSS and NOC technologies would be advantageous;
• Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills;
• Excellent organisational skills;
• Working knowledge of Project Management methodologies and principles;
• Drive to pro-actively anticipate, manage and monitor reporting and progress tracking of test incidents;
• Ability to influence stakeholders to resolve incidents and ensure test objectives are met;
• ISTQB foundation certificate as a minimum;
• ITIL v3 foundation as a minimum, or practitioner would be beneficial;
• Successful at developing and managing relationships at all level organizational levels;
• Experienced in working to ISO Quality Standards;
• Membership (active) maintained within an ICT / engineering based association.
Decision making and Accountability:
This role undertakes work that requires the application of fundamental principles in a wide
and often unpredictable range of multi-faceted contexts problems.
• Production of Test Plans and acceptance thereof;
• Holding Test Readiness and Test Completion Reviews with the Authority;
• Assignment of Resources to Test Activities;
• Capture and recording of Test Issues;
• Reporting of Test Progress and Test Issues Status.
Solution Architect for System Performance Measurement (Technical KPIs) needed for a 6 months contract to support a leading global Public Safety and Government communications technology solutions provider.
The purpose of this role is to define and agree concept for measuring the system performance of technical KPIs in live service. You'll need to translate this agreed concept into a realisable solution design.
- Creating and owning the concept for System Performance Measurements (Technical KPIs) of ESN.
- Work in close collaboration with the PSCS architects and solution providers to ensure all internal stakeholders are aligned to the concept.
- Obtain agreement for the concept
- Support the creation of a delivery project to realise the concept, estimation, planning, optimal delivery approach (e.g. build or acquire).
- Provide a detailed solution design for the concept
The following skills are considered essential:
- Prior experience of designing, developing, deploying solutions for measuring service levels.
- Prior experience of 3GPP standards, experience of MCPTT highly desirable.
- Experience of defining and agreeing complex concepts with challenging stakeholder groups.
- Prior experience of working with public sector clients at a technical level.
- 5-10 years relevant experience.
- An Engineering degree or equivalent qualification.
A new role has arisen within the Mobilisation part of the program, to be part of the Solutions Architecture Team working on the Onboarding process and solution for the delivery of the new Emergency Service Network (ESN) and support other UK Sales and business development opportunities as required.
This is a role that requires the analysis of the complex, multi-functional solution – where user data must be entered, managed and controlled to ensure the whole process of bringing Users onto the system is efficient, accurate, repeatable and reliable.
The key responsibilities of Onboarding Lead are as follows:
• Ownership of the end-to-end “onboarding” solution – ensuring the architecture design can be worked by the Services team into a valid operational process
• Ensure the data architecture, data flow models and information security are all considered within the solution
• Obtain agreement on the architecture and high-level processes with customer – and relevant inputs from the end user organisations
• Support the creation of a delivery project – working with all required teams to realise the solution, estimation, resourcing, planning, reporting on progress
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Experience of large complex multi-process systems. Data management, ownership and security (inc GDPR).
• Ability to understand the complex data flows, ensure designs will result in ability to create simple processes and procedures to ensure the data capture results in the required systems having all data that is required
• Solution is based on a Self-Service process once operational – so the process must be simple, reliable and efficient.
• Multiple processes requiring same/similar data and other processes needing specific and discrete data.
• Overall data architecture and data flows must be managed by simple processes that multiple User Admins can be accessing in parallel.
• The technical and service design must result in a robust solution for Critical National Infrastructure.
• Experience in determining the strategy and designs and supporting the development of Service propositions and Service management definitions to ensure a workable solution
• Ability to lead work on their own but integrate with various teams
• Ability to deliver and work well with others under pressure
• Ideally at least 7 years previous experience in a complex products/solutions/service design role
• Proven experience in creating Data Architectures, low-level data flow models and ER designs
• Good presentation skills and fluency in verbal and written English communications
• Experience in Telecoms/IT technology highly desirable
• HNC/HND/Degree in science, telecommunications or IT or equivalent preferred
• ITIL Service Management Qualifications
The following skills are considered highly desirable:
• Good understanding of mobile communications technologies and architectures including relevant 3GPP standards
• History of working in an Enterprise or Public safety projects