IDPP Work With Us
At IDPP, we understand the needs of our clients and that is what makes us different. We also understand that our employees have needs too and if we are to keep our clients happy, we need to keep our employees happy first. We believe in taking the time to work with each employee on a personal basis, investing the time and energy it takes to help them transform from a diamond in the rough, into one of the most beautiful jewels in the box. If you would like to work with us and realise your true potential, we say “Welcome Aboard!”. But to be a part of our team, you have to exhibit the following qualities:
- A Strong Work Ethic
- The Will To Succeed
- A Sense of Humour
What We Offer
If you are still reading, that means you are ready to find out what we offer in return for the above qualities. IDPP offers a wide range of employee benefits you won’t find anywhere else including:
- Individualised And Group Training
- Tips On Approaching Companies And Selling Them Our Services
- Training On How To Qualify Candidates
- Tips On Recruiting Efficiently
- How To Build Trust With Candidates And Clients Alike
- Regular Meetings With Our Management To Discuss Progress And What More We Can Do To Support You In Your Journey
- A Lucrative Incentives Plan That Offers Monthly, Quarterly And Annual Bonuses For Top Performers.
- Generous And Uncomplicated Commission Scheme
- On Site Bike-Storing Facilities
- Shower Facilities For Cyclists and Runners
- Fresh Fruit Every Week
- “Friday- Freebies” – Weekly Treats For Good Work
- Duvet Day, Grooming Experience And Many More
- Top-Notch Banter
While other companies might focus heavily on performance related factors such as placements and earnings, we believe success is achieved through our behaviours and the way we interact with those around us. The characteristics we display are what make create our successful selves and our positivity, attitude and ethics come together to create a team that can lift up our company and create the kind of success that is shared by all of us equally. At IDPP, we like to have fun and laugh a bit too much, but we get the job done and we are very good at what we do. Join us today and experience a different kind of workplace; one where you are just as valued as our biggest clients.
Contact Us Today
To learn more about IDPP and to see if you are a good fit for our team, contact us today at: email@example.com or +44 (0)20 8334 7500 and speak with an IDPP recruitment representative. We will review your CV and explore this incredible opportunity that lies before you.