We will invest time, blood, sweat and tears into your metamorphosis from rough diamond to
glittering Kohinoor! You just need to make sure you pack the following for the trip of a
- Hard work
- Will to succeed
- Positive attitude
These should all fit in a duffel bag so carry it all with you.
- Individual desk-side and group training
- How to find the best candidates – searching and head-hunting
- Shower facilities if you’re running or cycling in
- How to qualify candidates and get them on side
- Bike-storing facilities on site
- How to approach companies and sell our services
- Fresh fruit every week – loads of ‘nanas, apples, pears, satsumas, grapes to make
sure you’ve got your vitamins and minerals in!
- How to build trust with candidates and clients alike
- Regular meetings with our management to discuss progress and what more we can do
to support you in your journey
- “Friday- freebies” – weekly treats for good work: new shirt, tie, makeup, haircut,
duvet day, grooming experience and many more.
- Monthly incentives – top performers receive a gift or experience: spa day, dinner for
2, tickets to a show amongst other things.
- Quarterly incentives – individual and team prizes for top-performers and biggest
- Yearly incentives – top performers within permanent, contract, Account
Management and Delivery: holidays to Dubai, the US, Thailand (all expenses paid),
MacBook’s, iPad, Apple Watches, Champagne (again) the list goes on
- Top-notch banter
- Very generous and uncomplicated commission scheme
For many, success in recruitment is measured by how many placements you make and how much money you earn. Ultimately, this is true, however, we also believe that is end game is the result of consistent behaviours, that come from a positive attitude and hard work. This means we don’t only reward people based on the placements we make, we also reward effort and improvement which are arguably the most important ingredients that drive our company ethos. Of course, this a target-driven industry but we believe the best way to get there is with a few giggles along the way. Within a year you will attend countless informal events whether it’s dinner in a swanky restaurant or drinks in our local boozer where you will have the opportunity to let your hair down and enjoy yourself with your team.
If you’re a hard-working, sparky fun-lover individual who speaks good English and wants to earn money quickly, please get in touch with us now! We would love to see your CV and explore this opportunity with you.