Skills: First Line Support, 1st Line Support, Service Desk, Service Support, Service Desk, Technical Support
This is an exciting role for a Technical Support Engineer to join a client based in Berkshire on an initial 3-month contract basis.
Responsibilities & Experience
- Answer all incoming calls to the Service Desk in a professional, confident and timely manner
- Provide first line support for any information technology issues and problems
- Provide assistance by phone, email and/or using a ticket management system
- Record all issues within an ITSM system
- Track issues to resolution
- Supporting technologies,
- Update the internal knowledgebase with issue resolution details
- Monitor, troubleshoot and escalate alerts
- Escalate problems as required to Tier 2 and Tier 3 support teams
- Act as a liaison between customers and technical escalation teams / 3rd parties
- Proven track record with customer service skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven problem solving skills with the ability to identify root cause
- Knowledge of Office products
- Possess the ability to work under pressure in a fast moving environment.
Interviews are taking place this week please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Please note - The service desk runs for 7 days so there will be some weekend work dependant on the rota.