Skills: Administration, Data Analytics, Data, Analytics, Analysis, Admin, Data, Telecoms, Master Data
Our market leading telecoms client require a Data Administrator for an initial 6-month contract to join a growing team who are working on a long-term project.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Analysing and correcting data issues for users to keep designs moving through the plan, design, build lifecycle.
- Analysing and reporting issues to the vendor and managing these issues through their lifecycle from implementing, testing, signing off and publishing received fixes to the user community.
- Providing consistent pressure and challenge to proceed at pace and with rigour whilst maintaining good working relationships with internal/external colleagues.
- Day to day responsibility for project work in connection with mass data correction to ensure designs are posted to master data
- Drive & manage internal/external resources to achieve issue fixes are implemented within agreed SLA.
- Deployment of configuration changes are timely with minimal disruption to BAU operations.
- Issues logged and tracked daily
Telephone interviews are taking place this week, so please do submit your CV for immediate consideration.