IDPP is currently representing a Managed Service Provider in Twickenham with clients around London and the South East looking to recruit 2nd/3rd Line IT Support Engineer. In this role you will have the opportunity to mix with a wide variety of clients and have exposure to many different industries providing IT support to their clients remotely as well as onsite. You will be part of a friendly team of IT support engineers based in their offices in Twickenham.
Your role will be to support clients, diagnosing and resolving their IT issues with Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10, Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, 2016 and other software. IT support will be provided over the phone, remotely and onsite. You will carry out regular site visits to clients to maintain their systems and install new equipment. Additionally, you will prepare new computers for client and upgrade older computers.
- System Administration of Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016 server including: Active directory, DHCP, DNS, NTFS permissions
- Prepare new computers for clients and upgrade older computers
- Administration of security products such as ESET Antivirus
- Ensure IT documentation is kept up to date
- Office 365 / Exchange Server, user and group administration, install apps etc
- Good working knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 including being able to install Windows from scratch and run repair tools
- Good working knowledge of Office 356 and Exchange administration
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010/13/16 and associated Microsoft packages
- Working knowledge of firewalls and Internet connections, diagnostics
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service
- Able to produce documentation (technical and non-technical)
- 2 years IT support experience, preferably in a similar role
- VMware and V-Sphere for servers
- Apple Mac
- SonicWall firewalls
- Business grade Wi-Fi
- Cloud backup products and onsite backups (Veritas BackupExec)
- Microsoft Certifications
Please apply today if this is something of interest!