Business Development Manager-Account Director-Sales Executive
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Location: North of England
- Consultant: Peter Hilditch
- Office: HQ
- Telephone Number: +44(0)2083347529
Business Development Manager-Account Director-Sales Executive-£50,000-Bonus-Car Allowance-North of England
- Manage the Business Development Team
- Proactively source your own new business
- Contribute to bid activity by drafting bid response answers on low complexity bids as required and support the sales operations team and be actively involved in winning tenders.
- To actively source and applying business intelligence by gathering relevant, accurate and timely information; interpreting and applying this to gain insight into client challenges and identify potential sales opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver highly effective client propositions and presentations that get the client’s attention
- Identify any opportunities for cross selling of wider scope or professional services within a client.
- Develop pre-sales materials to i.e. client presentations and case study documents.
- Identify new market opportunities within the health & care market.
- Sharing of industry best practices with clients to maximise the value of solutions and services.
- Work with the business and qualified associates to expand the portfolio of managed service solutions and successfully take to market; to include but not limited to outsourcing and consultancy.
About the role
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the role of the Senior BDM is to lead the new business development team within the Managed Services division.
The role of the Senior Development Manager is to generate new business within the Managed Services division. The purpose of the BDM is to secure new contracts for the Managed Service division and to support the Commercial Manager in growing the business.
You will deliver outstanding results in helping clients reduce costs, improving performance and manage change. You’ll be committed to developing long-term relationships based on trust and added value.
My client is a market leader in the services sector; they are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their Managed service division.